WARNING: DO NOT EAT 5 GUYS

this spot is weak. its not good at all.
if u gunna go eat 5 guys go to in and out instead , or burger king or something

one just opened on curtner. so im tryna save yall some money cuz for a normal burger fries and a soda is 11 bucks, i wouldnt mind if it was good but its wack.

this spot is weak. its not good at all.
if u gunna go eat 5 guys go to in and out instead , or burger king or something

one just opened on curtner. so im tryna save yall some money cuz for a normal burger fries and a soda is 11 bucks, i wouldnt mind if it was good but its wack.

$11 though?
laugh.gif
That's ridiculous.

I had the same reaction as you

i wouldnt say DONT EAT IT, but i think everyone should try it once

I bought like a bacon burger for like $7 + fries which was around $10 total

at in n out, i believe the burger is better and its only $7 for the double double combo whihc comes with fries and a drink

I had the same reaction as you

i wouldnt say DONT EAT IT, but i think everyone should try it once

I bought like a bacon burger for like $7 + fries which was around $10 total

at in n out, i believe the burger is better and its only $7 for the double double combo whihc comes with fries and a drink

Sup, I work near there and was about to try it..i heard the cajun fries were good though.

Sup, I work near there and was about to try it..i heard the cajun fries were good though.

Ha... funny. I been hearing about this place all day from friends.

My mother said the same thing as you LOCKS
laugh.gif

I never liked IN n OUT soooo Im sure Im not going to like this spot.

derrty6232 wrote:
Where at?

At THE PLANT  ... Curtner and Monterey.

Ha... funny. I been hearing about this place all day from friends.

My mother said the same thing as you LOCKS
laugh.gif

I never liked IN n OUT soooo Im sure Im not going to like this spot.

derrty6232 wrote:
Where at?

At THE PLANT  ... Curtner and Monterey.

My brother went to the one in Fremont at Pacific Commons, he said it wasn't too bad, but like OP said pricing was kinda ehhh.  Probably check it out one of these days.

My brother went to the one in Fremont at Pacific Commons, he said it wasn't too bad, but like OP said pricing was kinda ehhh.  Probably check it out one of these days.

i'm waiting for the pleasant hill one to open...it's right by the theater too....the burgers look ok from the photos i've seen

i'm waiting for the pleasant hill one to open...it's right by the theater too....the burgers look ok from the photos i've seen

Back
Top Bottom