Walking into the club on gay night unappreciation

smh.gif
...I hope no one I know saw me..then again I dont really know any gay people lol. But yea, I was a little too drunk for my own good but knew what it waswhen I saw a dude giving another dude a dub
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

You knew damn well what you were doing!

I didn't bo
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

gettin back a lil late huh...mustve had a good time.

Nah chill..I went to this pub that had a decent live band afterward..they were pretty good actually

roll.gif
roll.gif

My bro was tellin me about how some of his homegirls called him a to a club last night and said it was getting crazy come to find out as soon as he gets therethe first thing he sees is a dude in ripped up jeans wearing a pink tank top and prancing through the entrance he just turned around got in the car and satthere thinking "I just came to a club on gay night..." he dipped and got home and fell straight to sleep.

Come on man, you had to have noticed the absence of women around the outside. I mean even if there's a few women and alot of dudes outside, it's not agood sign.

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

smh.gif
...I hope no one I know saw me..then again I dont really know any gay people lol. But yea, I was a little too drunk for my own good but knew what it was when I saw a dude giving another dude a dub
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Come on man, you had to have noticed the absence of women around the outside. I mean even if there's a few women and alot of dudes outside, it's not a good sign.

That what I thought to myself but my home boy said this club was poppin...forgot the part where he said to avoid Fridays cuz they're gay night.

Wait so your boy knew it was gay night and said it would be poppin?
laugh.gif

He told me about this club a few weeks ago and mentioned that Fridays was gay night..but I forgot. Obviously he meant it was poppin on every other nightbut Friday.

Back
Top Bottom