waiting for stuff in the mail vol. SO MUCH

damn its the best feeling when you're waiting for something in the mail and finally receive it. what are you waiting for right now?
im currently waiting for my r4 with micro sd, my x box 360 and some polo's from ralph lauren

I'm waiting for my xbox 360 that was sent in to get repaired a week ago because of the four red lights.

^^
how long you been waiting? i sent mine in 2 weeks ago and still waiting for my confirmation tracking number damn microsoft

Originally Posted by The SMACK Attack

^^
how long you been waiting? i sent mine in 2 weeks ago and still waiting for my confirmation tracking number damn microsoft
microsoft took 3 weeks with mine
smh.gif
. i hate to bring up an apple v microsoft thing but this actually happened: my iphone broke on monday and i took itto the apple store around noon. they took it in and on wednesday morning, fedex was at my door with a BRAND NEW iphone. thats less than 2 days turnaround.microsoft took over 20 days.

Im waiting for my Sharp 19inch LCD HD TV that i brought for my dorm room. Tell me how i got a xbox 360 in my dorm room but no tv.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Rashy

I'm waiting for my xbox 360 that was sent in to get repaired a week ago because of the four red lights.
same thing my boy is waiting for.
if it really takes that long to come back, i might just take the L and buy a new one if it ever happens to me.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Concord XIs
OG Taxi XIIs
OG White/Red XIVs
Skate

smh.gif
@ myself

damn, now that is a list i wouldn't mind waiting for.

anyways, i'm waitin for my dvd set of full house the complete series
pimp.gif
, a tshirt, and a psp game.

Jordan II Melo
Jordan VI Midnight Navy
Jordan XIII Grey toe
Jordan Cement shorts

Too bad these idiots take forever to ship.

Only thing I'm waiting on are eBay payments. I'm the guy who's shipping out items.. maybe I'll send it tomorrow.. maybe not.. we'll see.MuHahAhA..

But seriously, whoever won any of my auctions tonight, I'm sending everything tomorrow. The hell with the other customers in line behind me at the PostOffice.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom