Waffle House in Georgia: where fights between employees do not get broken up

laugh.gif

Fights dont pop off outta nowhere like that for no reason. I say let em scrap it out to the finish. You break it up, and the cops are called, YOU have to explain that. I aint with it.

Dude said "im gone. I aint goin to jail nomore" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
why did the white lady catch the hands too, though.
laugh.gif

she looked like she was standing there minding her business.

That one dude did try to break it up...but there was no stopping them without real force which could turn into something else.

I've never seen a chick go that hard with hair pulling/beating combo :x :smh:

I wish rappers/actors/athletes from the hood would give back and start up cinemetography classes for the under privledged youth in their old stomping grounds. Everytime I watch a wshh vid I almost get a seizure.

I wish rappers/actors/athletes from the hood would give back and start up cinemetography classes for the under privledged youth in their old stomping grounds. Everytime I watch a wshh vid I almost get a seizure.
Thats not going to change ****. 

Last time I went to Waffle House, an employee was about to throw grease on this old dude who also worked there, don't know what poor dude did lol but I wasn't about to stay to find out. The kitchen and dining area are not really separated in Waffle House, and I wasn't about to have my face turned into a french fry to catch some lulz.

Just watched the video and damb she was pulling hair

It hurts to even pick out an afro dry for me, so I know that ****'s gotta hurt like hellll lol

Rachets don't play brah

Breaking fights up is quite possibly how you get ****** up by by both parties. I've seen it happen.

I go by UFC ref rules, if somebody's about to die, you might wanna intercede. Otherwise, let grown folks handle what they perceive to be their business.

Idiots have existed ever since villages have. If videos can come out of their activities for my enjoyment, so much the better.

Textbook Camel Clutch too. Made that ***** humble.

Last edited:
Light skin shorty was beefing up like she was about to do work. The fighting was sad, the filming is what's really disgusting / embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom