Wade 3's SPECIAL EDITION??????

I purchased both pairs of these Wade 3's at a Converse outlet yesterday. I am a giant Wade collector and sneaker enthusiast, yet I can't find anyinformation about either pair anywhere. What the heck edition are they? Are they samples? If so, why are they size 13? Were they made for someone. Please letme know on here or at my email [email protected] Thanks so much and enjoy the pictures. If you want to use them just let me know. and these

yea. and neither of these are ugly imo.

the quality on these is butter. so much better than the rest of the WAdes. So any information????

Alrite somebody @ converse needs ta get fired A.S.A.P....
sick.gif

How u go 2 skool for designing or wateva it's called, And make T-R-A-S-H like dis...
eyes.gif

how come you even say that^^^^ doesn't make sense.

These are not trash, these are unique. They are a cool looking shoe and very different.

The thing I've learned is the people on boards like this are always teh OG or whatever collectors that can't except the new unless its a retro. Theseare the new and they're different and special

First one is an International release, I believe. I have seen them in some places in Canada.

Second pair I am unsure of.... I have seen samples in 13 before, so its possible.

letter directly from converse. Question answered.

Dear Dan,

Both of those shoes were limited edition shoes that we produced for the House of Hoops store in Harlem. The brown color way is inspired by the Black Five andthe Rens. We used very rich leathers that gave the shoe a nostalgic finish. The black /red color way was a modern twist on the Heats team colors. We looked atusing some modern materials. Both colors were limited to 24 pairs produced each.

Thank you,

Converse.com

so happy

Dandill23 just give up on the Converse Wade line
Stay posted for the Air Jordan line
Those are surely gonna be better

Back
Top Bottom