Vitale Kicks Legit?

I recently purchased some gamma 12's from vitalekicks.com. For the most part the prices check out and they have about 100k instagram followers. Their site takes paypal as well so i know my money is safe. I was just wondering what you guys' thoughts were.

DO NOT BUY FROM VITALE KICKS!!!!!!!!

ITS A SCAM!!!

I PAYED FOR THE JORDAN 13's AND THEY SEND ME A EMAIL A FEW DAYS LAYER SAYING THAT THE SHOES WERE LOST BY THE POST OFFICE BEFORE THEY COULD BE SCANNED. THEY OFFERED ME A REFUND AND I REPLIED THAT I WANTED MY REFUND BUT THEY NEVER RESPONDED. I THINK THE REVIEWS ARE FAKE OR SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 15 to 16 WEEKS B/C THERE ARE NO REVIEWS AFTER THAT. I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAT THEY WERE LEGIT!!!

DONT BUY B/C THEY WILL NOT RESPOND AND THEY DONT HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER. I TEIED TO DO RESEARCH AND COULD FIND ANYTHING UNTIL I READ THEY DELETE COMMENTS ON IG.

I second that... DO NOT BUY FROM VITALE KICKS!!!

I thought I they were legit but it's one dude trying to handle 100s/1000s of orders by himself and he doesn't know he's selling fakes. So forget about having your emails replied to. He's flipping shoes without checking to see if they are authentic. I did get a full refund but it is a real pain in the *** getting fake shoes and then having to return them. Why not sell authentic shoes to avoid upset customers. I will never buy from Vitale Kicks again. I wanted to give everyone here a heads up to avoid what I went through.

I second that... DO NOT BUY FROM VITALE KICKS!!!

I thought I they were legit but it's one dude trying to handle 100s/1000s of orders by himself and he doesn't know he's selling fakes. So forget about having your emails replied to. He's flipping shoes without checking to see if they are authentic. I did get a full refund but it is a real pain in the *** getting fake shoes and then having to return them. Why not sell authentic shoes to avoid upset customers. I will never buy from Vitale Kicks again. I wanted to give everyone here a heads up to avoid what I went through.
no, he knows damn well that he's selling fakes

Back
Top Bottom