VIDEO: N.E.R.D. - Everyone Nose

pimp.gif
in so many ways.
laugh.gif
everybody loves a good tramp

smh.gif

N.E.R.D. used to be innovators now they are basically tagging along.

Like, you are really going to have Cory Kennedy in your video? Ugh.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hugebird

smh.gif

smh.gif

Wasn't one of those Kennedy dudes on Pharrell's skate team, or am I mistaken?

smh.gif

smh.gif
"I hate when my favorite semi-underground group gets shine and has regular famous people co-signing them"
laugh.gif

hah it's amazing what this song does to me

1. 1st time hearing it= *@$ is up with the chorus

2. after learning it's about coke = Ohhhh i get it

3. after watching the video = combination of 1 + 2

lol

Originally Posted by r33p04s

smh.gif

smh.gif
"I hate when my favorite semi-underground group gets shine and has regular famous people co-signing them"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
is Cory Kennedy even famous???

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

That's wrong on like 11 different levels.

I just hate that N.E.R.D. is pandering to the psuedo-hipster, Nylon/Vice worshipping crowd.

When I heard my girl LiLo was in the video I was amped, but this Misshapes replica video is annoying.

(Also like my man Epidemik said, Cory Kennedy is NOT famous, she is worthless)

they the ones that help bring that whole hipster hip hop skater rocker look mainstream...so how are they taggin along they OGs wit it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

they the ones that help bring that whole hipster hip hop skater rocker look mainstream...so how are they taggin along they OGs wit it
laugh.gif

Ehhh if you think it's the same scene, then you can appreciate it because you don't know enough for it to piss you off, which is cool.

The video is wack, the song is tough, and the album will be fire.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ehhh if you think it's the same scene, then you can appreciate it because you don't know enough for it to piss you off, which is cool.

The video is wack, the song is tough, and the album will be fire.
pimp.gif

i understand what u sayin..its not the same scene per se...but it kinda is..at least in chicago..smh @ these hipsters..but yea album should benice

I think it's the scene they've always portrayed when they actually had "other people" in their videos. Like, "Provider" they wererolling around with Travis Barker and people. Rock Star was a sort of "Revenge of the Nerds" type scenario. They really like...only one that is justlike 'out there' is the vid for "She wants to move."

I am ok with this video though. This is the best way I think the song could possibly be portrayed. Just a high class mansion party with celebrities here andthere and a live performance. Not my all time fav, but it's still pretty dope.

Damn..that joint is all over the place...I gotta find my way into a party like that one day

smh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

That's wrong on like 11 different levels.

I just hate that N.E.R.D. is pandering to the psuedo-hipster, Nylon/Vice worshipping crowd.

When I heard my girl LiLo was in the video I was amped, but this Misshapes replica video is annoying.

(Also like my man Epidemik said, Cory Kennedy is NOT famous, she is worthless)

I don't know who the hell she is (I thought it was some random dude in there didn't bother to google 'em) but you know who they are and I'mpretty sure you aren't the only one who know who she is so she must be atleast pseudo famous but w/e it isn't that serious the song is a nice changefrom weezy and the auto-tune

Back
Top Bottom