+ + VIDEO : 50 CENT ROBBED IN ANGOLA, AFRICA + +

fwa iii

Banned
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ duke JUMPING on stage and snatching 50's chain. he got balls of steel. (pause)

those security guards are worthless, 10 dudes couldn't prevent a guy from jumping on stage.

if he would've tried that in the street, he would've gotten showered by bullets, but 50 knows better than to fire into the crowd.

last thing he needs is a incident messing up his money.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ curtis going after the robber.

too bad 50 don't rock real ice, according to his interview with miss info.

if he would've tried that in the street, he would've got bullets poured into him, but i think 50 knows better than to fire into the crowd.
I think you're seriously underestimating Africa's gangster.

Africa go hard.
Son just ran on the stage said "YOINK' and was no where to be found.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

cameramon got that Eddie Murphy laugh.

srry 4 the double post but
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I'ma bring home a bush !@@#%." "EDDIE!" "EDDIEI would like to talk to you!"

Originally Posted by iLLscan

if he would've tried that in the street, he would've got bullets poured into him, but i think 50 knows better than to fire into the crowd.
I think you're seriously underestimating Africa's gangster.

50 rolls with body guards who can legally carry guns and shooting a n~ who tries to rob your client would be legally justified.

shooting a gun into the crowd would not be a smart idea in any country and it would only hurt 50's paper.

Snatch 50's piece and run...

I'm an African, How he gon catch me son?

This is serious...

Bein' hungry makes you delirious...

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

Snatch 50's piece and run...

I'm an African, How he gon catch me son?

This is serious...

Bein' hungry makes you delirious...
Dammit...beat me 2 it...I came in here with that in mind, specially when they said dude just snatched his chain and ran (word 2 Chingy at the Galleryin Philly) Na...but am I wrong 4 comin in here expectin 50 & Co. 2 be face down on a dirt road gettin jammed at blowdart-point?

Them Africans don't play. I'm surprised he actually jumped in the crowd and went after homie, could have have been tryin' to set him up for theokie doke.

expect Game to release a 350 bar diss tomorrow concerning this, the chrome rims on his Impala, Dr. Dre and the West Coast being back...

OG style dats the way 2 come up dere... 50 got robbed on stage at his own show lol more reason 4 me 2 laugh and clown that guy

Back
Top Bottom