Vid: Kobe w/ Hyperdunk, jumps over moving Aston Martin!?!?

This is insane.
eek.gif

I hope like hell that's fake. Is he nuts???? That's millions of dollars done if he misses that by an inch. Idiot.
smh.gif

Cool as hell though if that's not edited in any way.
laugh.gif

And the man-crush NT has for this man will only get larger after this post.. Nice shoes though.

almost as impressive as jumping over a miata. bump this post when jumps over an Escalade...

eek.gif
eek.gif
This dude done lost his damn mind. But that was piff

Listen, I know a lot of you that consistently try to knock Kobe are going to say something like this: "So? Do you know how low that Aston Martinsits?"

How do I know some of you will say something like that? Because I did, and then I slapped myself (not literally, because that would be stupid), and thought'He jumped over a car moving that was moving towards him.'

He jumped.

Over a car.

That was moving towards him.

Don't hate; appreciate.

It's not just about the height; it's a car. Moving towards him. If his foot catches the top of the windshield, or even worst, if he jumped too late andcaught like the front bumper...
smh.gif
sick.gif

P.S. Of course the cynic in me thought about the possibility of some film trickery going on, but this definitely seems genuine to me. Could be fake, but if so,it was very well done.

Nike should definitely use this in their promotion of the shoe, hell I'd buy one if I could jump over a moving car
laugh.gif

no effing way, eventhough it would have been crazier if there was a rim somewhere in the pic.

I watched this a few times.

I thought it was some editing going on but this looks real.

This man is crazy.

Pretty sure there has to be something in his contract forbidding him from jumping over high priced moving vehicles. I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Nike should definitely use this in their promotion of the shoe, hell I'd buy one if I could jump over a moving car
laugh.gif

co-sign...actually I'm officially buying those.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Pretty sure there has to be something in his contract forbidding him from jumping over high priced moving vehicles. I could be wrong though.
Yea, because hes known for obeying the rules

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Listen, I know a lot of you that consistently try to knock Kobe are going to say something like this: "So? Do you know how low that Aston Martin sits?"

How do I know some of you will say something like that? Because I did, and then I slapped myself (not literally, because that would be stupid), and though 'He jumped over a car moving that was moving towards him.'

He jumped.

Over a car.

That was moving towards him.

Don't hate; appreciate.

It's not just about the height; it's a car. Moving towards him. If his foot catches the top of the windshield, or even worst, if he jumped too late and caught like the front bumper...
smh.gif
sick.gif

P.S. Of course the cynic in me thought about the possibility of some film trickery going on, but this definitely seems genuine to me. Could be fake, but if so, it was very well done.

eek.gif

nerd.gif

Wow ska has come a long way this year with Kobe.It almost like a180 degree turn around from how he views Kobe nowadays.

Before in the past like 2 or 3 years ago at the first site of a post like this on NT ska would lock the post up in 2 minutes

no effing way, eventhough it would have been crazier if there was a rim somewhere in the pic.

Back
Top Bottom