Vibram Five Fingers: Lets Get A Retro Of "God's Shoes" Vol. Al Bundy

Its 2011, and we’ve seen a lot of retro releases come and go. Heck, theres even talk of releasing the self lacing boots from the movie “Back To The Future

Its 2011, and we’ve seen a lot of retro releases come and go. Heck, theres even talk of releasing the self lacing boots from the movie “Back To The Future

I've got two pairs of five fingers, the KSO and Bikila for running. Its a pretty novel idea and funny, but definitely overkill.

I think most of the "kind" of people who wear five fingers wouldn't buy it much less have ever watched Married With Children.

I've got two pairs of five fingers, the KSO and Bikila for running. Its a pretty novel idea and funny, but definitely overkill.

I think most of the "kind" of people who wear five fingers wouldn't buy it much less have ever watched Married With Children.

^^^ I feel you on that, but this shoe wouldn't be geared towards those die hard individuals, it would be more of a lifestyle thing only supplied to a select number of boutiques possibly hit some markets that otherwise would never even look at vibram five fingers. The shoes look like the foamposite meets the five fingers it could work. On the other hand I see the novelty in it and the humor, and I know the "type" of person that wears these could be turned off so its tough

^^^ I feel you on that, but this shoe wouldn't be geared towards those die hard individuals, it would be more of a lifestyle thing only supplied to a select number of boutiques possibly hit some markets that otherwise would never even look at vibram five fingers. The shoes look like the foamposite meets the five fingers it could work. On the other hand I see the novelty in it and the humor, and I know the "type" of person that wears these could be turned off so its tough

Hilarious - I'd put that up there with Nike's attempt at the AM95 womens' boot (I saw a pair once in an outlet & immediately wanted to unsee what I just saw)

I've got 3 pairs of Vibrams (2 KSOs, 1 Sprint model) & use both KSO pairs for the gym, almost exclusively.

Let's leave Married With Children out of it lol (even if the shoes above are spookily spot on to VFFs) - simply put they are great shoes for lifting, powerlifting, squatting, etc.

Pretty sure Nike, once they have beaten the Free line to death will try to release a Vibram FF version once the patent/copyright expires, but add a zoom sockliner or something like that...

I'll call it a day when I see the Payless or Wal-Mart version of Vibrams hit the market
tired.gif

Hilarious - I'd put that up there with Nike's attempt at the AM95 womens' boot (I saw a pair once in an outlet & immediately wanted to unsee what I just saw)

I've got 3 pairs of Vibrams (2 KSOs, 1 Sprint model) & use both KSO pairs for the gym, almost exclusively.

Let's leave Married With Children out of it lol (even if the shoes above are spookily spot on to VFFs) - simply put they are great shoes for lifting, powerlifting, squatting, etc.

Pretty sure Nike, once they have beaten the Free line to death will try to release a Vibram FF version once the patent/copyright expires, but add a zoom sockliner or something like that...

I'll call it a day when I see the Payless or Wal-Mart version of Vibrams hit the market
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom