VIBE.com -- Tupac Shakur -- The Lost Interview

Where's Part 1?

nerd.gif

This %%#! was on Rap City like 13 years ago... VIBE Magazine has no shame, after their last regime ran the mag into the ground, the new people are using Pac torecreate intrest in the mag again... Via bits and pieces of an interview...
smh.gif

If these clowns really cared they just unearth the entire interview @ once to see the proper context in which he was speakin...

^ I'd rather them not leak the entire interview and make another 2Pac Resurrection type movie (which they are working on right now and should be on the bigscreen in 11' I believe).

I've seen some of this before. Pac was the realest! Every word was from the pit of his gut and the bottom of his heart.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I've seen some of this before. Pac was the realest! Every word was from the pit of his gut and the bottom of his heart.

and this is why i have so much respect for the man

The Realest
pimp.gif

this line was just crazy to me...

"I go to jail for a crime everybody know i did not commit, get shot 5 times and im getting raped in jail woundy womby (??) they can say anything toassassinate my character.
will the show me, remember, remember this lack of unconscious when i come out, remember this lack of mercy, when i come out. remember this lack of compassion,when i come out."

the way he talks is just like hes writing a poem or something..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Same here, I've seen excerpts of that, but I truly believe Pac would have been a great politician, and would have brought change. I swear toGod, I would have voted for this man if he ran for Governor or Senator. Appreciate this thread.

2Pac was such a hater...

For someone who made so much sense @ times... There's other times where he's just spewing bill****... This is a further example of that

This is what you Ns call keepin it real?? This %$%@ is counterproductive...

"Wait what was the doctor talking bout?
Can you Explain these other holes in me?"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Pac was the perfect example of an black innocent mind driven mad by society.
I believe this guy should be written in World History right next to Julius Caesar.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

2Pac was such a hater...

For someone who made so much sense @ times... There's other times where he's just spewing bill****... This is a further example of that

I get where you are coming from.
Pac was eging Biggie on so much till the point of his own brink.
But after knowing everything that has happened to this man
that hate is def understandable.
Life pushed this guy to a "F'em and don't trust em" attitude.

2Pac was such a hater...

Lol fam I think you're the hater.. but then again you got Puff in your avy so I'm not surprised.
roll.gif

Everything Pac was saying was true. What is this @%@#*$@! that you speak of?

man, this makes me wanna go put on 2pacalyspe, MATW & Don Killuminati......
1 thing you cannot deny about Pac...
he was a passionate intellect.

Originally Posted by imahustla08

2Pac was such a hater...

Lol fam I think you're the hater.. but then again you got Puff in your avy so I'm not surprised.
roll.gif

Everything Pac was saying was true. What is this @%@#*$@! that you speak of?

Pac KNOWS who set him up... He said it in the article he's refrencing in this interview... He knows BIG had nothing to do with it, just because BIG fanciedhimself as ther King Of New York he's suppose to know about robberies?? Especially when it was Pac's OWN people that set his ##% up...

Go back and read his VIBE interview when he was locked up... He tells the WHOLE story and its clear the BIG had nothing to do with it he just used him as thescapegoat cause he was Diddy's artists and he felt Diddy had knowledge of the event...

2Pac Interview VIBE 1995

The dudes he refers to as "Nigel" and "Trevor" are Hatian Jack & Jimmy Henchmen (he calls them out by name on "Against AllOdds" from Makaveli)

^^^^^^ he's never said big and puffy had anything to do with it he's always said that he's upset that they either know who did it and ain'tsaid nothing or that they knew it was gonna happen. He always said him and big had a big brother lil brother type of friendship even biggie acknowledged thefact. And IMO I'm guessing by them not tryna help him figure out who it was or telling him who it was that upset him. I'm mean listen to part 2 and 3he basically outlines it. +!+% I knew this +!+% before the interview came out idk y vibe actin like it's lost footage or something

this man definitely speaks form the soul. this why people love 2Pac for more than his music. I have no room in my heart for these new rappers. Too muchartificiality in the game.

Back
Top Bottom