VH1 "for the love of...." = GOAT reality TV, VOL: RAY J, FLAVA, REAL CHANCE

When ol girl dookied on the floor and tried to throw it lmao

Good change. :smokin

Yeah though that era of realty TV was way better than the crap that's out now. :x

Those girls were ratchet on another level before that word blew up :x :smokin

I doubt I "outgrew" it all, it just ain't da same anymore. :frown:

Good change. :smokin

Yeah though that era of realty TV was way better than the crap that's out now. :x

Those girls were ratchet on another level before that word blew up :x :smokin

I doubt I "outgrew" it all, it just ain't da same anymore. :frown:
It was the last couple years before the Internet ruined the world :x. Everyone on TV is out to promote themselves now.

For the love of > this garbage love and hiphop twitter era of TV

Hoopz, Bunz, DEELISHIS, Bootz, Chardonnay, etc etc...JESUS! The level of ***** between those 3 or 4 of those shows was amazing. And the challenges from For The Love of $ really were on par with the Real World/Road Rules stuff. Not really sure if they could bring that back, just wouldn't feel the same.

Last edited:
Only reality show I can honestly admit I enjoyed was I love New York don't judge me I was 16 at the time

for the love of ray j is appreciated tho

I saw deelishes in walgreens a months back and lawd that *** in leggings. I jus wanted to bite it

mammacita from real and chance...........bruh i wanted to smash those SO ******G bad
she seemed like she was ride or die and down for whatever
pocahontas was a bad female to :evil:

Last edited:
We should use this thread to give us a update on all those ******* from the shows. What their doing now and most importantly how they look (twitter,ig)

Flavor of love was everyone's guilty pleasure. It was like smoking weed or something. All it took was one person to mention it and everyone's eyes would light up like "oh snap, you watch that too?!".

Caught me off guard how entertaining it was. These along with making the band made for some good reality TV.

Flavor of love was everyone's guilty pleasure. It was like smoking weed or something. All it took was one person to mention it and everyone's eyes would light up like "oh snap, you watch that too?!".

Caught me off guard how entertaining it was. These along with making the band made for some good reality TV.
bruh Da Band was HILARIOUS all that fighting :rofl:
not to mention on some REAL ****
the album was :pimp:
idc what ANYBODY say that album was FLAMES

Last edited:
Making the Band 2 :pimp: Totally forgot about that. Everyone getting pissed at each other and always calling out Dylan :lol:
Puff shutting the studio down every other episode :lol:

Back
Top Bottom