VEGAS CLUBS DRESS CODE QUESTION..

Do you HAVE to wear black dress shoes? I don't have any and the closest thing I got are boat shoes...and wearing dress shoes w/ jeans isn't my styleeither. Am I gonna get denied?

ya buddy.

the rule of thumb for me is...

if u want #!%@,u gotta wear dress shoes...
if they let you in with sneakers,its so you can RUN rom the ugly #!%@.

the only sneakers that are acceptable are prada's or gucci's... thats the only way you can get away with jeans.

my preference is loafers, slacks and a polo or collared shirt of some sort. never fails

pimp.gif

I love vegas

Get some driving moccasins. Even though you'll wear it once to the club, you'll prolly wear it everywhere.

Smh sneakers at a club? I didnt even know that certain clubs would even let you in with sneakers.

Originally Posted by drekin06

Smh sneakers at a club? I didnt even know that certain clubs would even let you in with sneakers.

hood clubs...everywhere I go..I stay with loafers or hardbottoms...

when i went to pure i was wearing loafers and a button up but i saw a few people with tees and chucks.
Boat shoes shouldnt be an issue imo

I always wondered why Vegas clubs (At least the hot ones) had such a strict dress code policy...then I went to a club in Vegas that the locals frequent and Ifound my answer. It seemed like every dude in there had the 5XXXL white tees with fake jordans or air 1's and SUPER-baggy jeans.
sick.gif

Most of the ones i've been to is just requires you to dress casual, however one time i went to a campus bar/club next to my school and they didn't letmy friend end cause he had a plain tee and a track jacket on...But i make it a habit if i'm in doubt to over dress with shoes and a shirt, rather than findout at the door that they're not going to let me in cause of my attire.

Originally Posted by eight2one

i never been to a club where u gotta wear dress shoes.
eek.gif

eyes.gif
...u seem like one of those club elitist.
lol no. I was just surprise because I thought every club had a dress code policy. I never been to a club that would let me wear sneakers in. Thatis why i was shock.

Vegas clubs are waaayyy different than those joints around the way in your hometown.

Bottom line, don't dress like a scrub. I've gotten in to any and every Vegas club wearing boat shoes & slacks. Never been a fan of wearing jeans,you'll blend in with all the douchebags from there
laugh.gif

Yes, clubs out here are fairly strict. Some worse than others, but solid colored dress shoes are a MUST, in most cases.

i never been to a club where u gotta wear dress shoes.
eek.gif

eyes.gif
...u seem like one of those club elitist.
lol no. I was just surprise because I thought every club had a dress code policy. I never been to a club that would let me wear sneakers in. That is why i was shock.
Same here
laugh.gif

if you plan on going to any of the nicer night clubs in vegas, do yourself a favor and pick up some dress shoes.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Vegas clubs are waaayyy different than those joints around the way in your hometown.

Bottom line, don't dress like a scrub. I've gotten in to any and every Vegas club wearing boat shoes & slacks. Never been a fan of wearing jeans, you'll blend in with all the douchebags from there
laugh.gif

My hometown is LA and I honestly can't think of the last time you had to wear dress shoes and slacks to a club/lounge out here. The only dress codei've seen here is the no white tees or no athletic gear and that's pretty much it. The old Century Club had a dress code waaaayyy back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom