vancouver heads: stabbing at metrotown

apparently today right by purdy's a couple of east indian's got stabbed. i don't know if they survived or not but from the pictures on the net itlooked like a big mess. if you google it you can actually see one dude laying on the bench with blood EVERYWHERE.. the hell is wrong with van city now?violence here is getting out of control..

well.... idk what to say... its messed up... at metrotown? there must have been ppl around them everywhere... its crazy...

it was hella packed that day. im pretty sure the cameras caught the guys that did this.. i watched the news after, and they said they were non-lifethreateningwounds. not really suprised anymore.. these things happen on a regular basis now. look at the shootings that have been happening.

Wow...
There is has be a lot of Gang related volence in Vancouver in the past month, more than usual.
These Indo-Canadian gangs are becoming much stronger and bigger, and they are fighting with other gangs now.

I hate to see more and more violence in Vancouver...

Also, this reinforces my hatred for Metrotown.

damn...
i just had a nightmare... my friend was trying to make sashimi out of me with a at least 15-inch knife
i woke up while i was trying to dodge it -_-....
i shouldnt have read this thread
frown.gif

police is a joke... they need to step up, not keep tazering people that aren't even a threat.

they are getting to the point where they only do the low risk, small things like chasing after drivers, giving out tickets.

they need to focus on the real police business...

Back
Top Bottom