Utah Jazz @ PHX SUNS Wednesday 12/12

The way we've been playing the last two games I wouldn't be surprised if we lost this game...however the Jazz are a decent team...so we'llprobably blow them out.
We only struggle against the garbage teams.
Each of the 6 teams that we have lost to this year is either not a playoff team (Wolves, NBDL, Hawks, Heat) or a team that will lose in the first round(Fakers, Rockets). The Suns seem to put it on cruise when they play the bottom feeders and it has bit them in the#+%#.
Last year, however, Utah had theirway with us most of the season.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

The way we've been playing the last two games I wouldn't be surprised if we lost this game...however the Jazz are a decent team...so we'll probably blow them out.
roll.gif
roll.gif
only you could start off a sentence making me think your humble and the nextsentence back to the talking &%$^ again..

Each of the 6 teams that we have lost to this year is either not a playoff team (Wolves, Warriors, Hawks, Heat) or a team that will lose in the first round (Fakers, Rockets).
Warriors?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Don't kid yourself kid.

Anyway, i got the Suns in this one. I doubt they lose 3 games in a row

GSDOUBLEU wrote:

Each of the 6 teams that we have lost to this year is either not a playoff team (Wolves, NBDL, Hawks, Heat) or a team that will lose in the first round (Fakers, Rockets).
Warriors?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Don't kid yourself kid.

Anyway, i got the Suns in this one. I doubt they lose 3 games in a row

There are 8 West teams better than NBDL

Suns
Spurs*
Mavs
Jazz
Rockets
Hornets
Nuggets
Fakers

NBDL won't make the playoffs. I predicted that before the season started and I'm sticking with it. I thought Memphis would be better and the Fakerswould be worse, but I still have NBDL on the outside looking in.

Don't mean to threadjack, but as of right now the WARRIORS are the 8th seed. Anyone can take the last 2-3 spots in the West.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Don't mean to threadjack, but as of right now the WARRIORS are the 8th seed. Anyone can take the last 2-3 spots in the West.
Do you really think Houston will end up out of the playoffs?
I don't think that the Hornets will end up in third place, but NBDL is not one of the top 8 Western Conference teams. (They'd be the #3 team in theEast though)

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Do you really think Houston will end up out of the playoffs?
I don't think that the Hornets will end up in third place, but WARRIORS is not one of the top 8 Western Conference teams. (They'd be the #3 team in the East though)

At least use their proper name. I don't see anyone else using silly child-ish names ( well except the people who want to spite you
laugh.gif
).

Look at how the Warriors are playing with Jackson back. If we would have had Jackson in the first 7 games we would have at least 3-4 more wins.

This thread is really about the Suns - Utah game...not about NBDL...

So I'll make my final comment on NBDL.
They're not a good team. They have very little talent. Sure, they've played decent ball for a few games, but their level of talent just is lacking.

I would have a great suggestion for a hate nickname for the Jazz. I don't dare type it because I would get banned, but one letter in the franchise namewould have to be switched with an i.

Suns have been off their a game lately but fore see a 5+ point win by the suns tonight. Dantoni knows how to get the team back on track especially sincethis could be a possible 1st or 2nd round match up in the west.

contain boozer is key. limit williams

laugh.gif
at Steve Nash's chipped tooth. That was a pretty big chip.

Did anyone see Stephen A. Smith's dreadful acting skills
roll.gif

After they showed the Knicks highlight of them losing to SEA during the halftime show, he stormed out of the studio. Loser

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

when Nash is "on the bench" why does he always lay down?
Is back is messed up or something and he does it to relieve the tension

Back
Top Bottom