USA Network Appreciation

I really try not to watch too much T.V. nowadays (except for the local news), but some of the books I'm reading are on hold because of USA. Whenever I surfthru the channels and stop on USA, I'm usually caught up an hour or two watching one of their shows. In terms of their original series', USA is onpoint right now. Monk is in its' final season, but Royal Pains and Burn Notice are very good. Even Psych and In Plain Sight are solid. And when those showsare not on, Law & Order: SVU and House are usually on.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I really try not to watch too much T.V. nowadays (except for the local news), but some of the books I'm reading are on hold because of USA. Whenever I surf thru the channels and stop on USA, I'm usually caught up an hour or two watching one of their shows. In terms of their original series', USA is on point right now. Monk is in its' final season, but Royal Pains and Burn Notice are very good. Even Psych and In Plain Sight are solid. And when those shows are not on, Law & Order: SVU and House are usually on.

there you go.

I only watch the House reruns but
pimp.gif

I watch Psych / Monk ... Burn notice occasionally and royal pains since it just started ... but RP is ehhhh

smh @ the last season of monk

i watch psych every now and then but i miss their late night show they use to have showing movies
and gilbert gottfried was the host

Royal Pains seems like a decent show so far...and the indian girl on it is nice......

Back
Top Bottom