Urinating as a man

there is really nothing good out of it, its a multi-daily chore if you ask me

first of all you wake up with a pleasant surprise every morning, which makes the task a little harder and time consuming if you decide to wait it out

then, once you get there, there's a possibility of you completely missing the toilet even if your focused, urine taking its own exiting angles as if it hadits own agenda, sharp left, sharp right, even backwards onto yourself thus getting wet

not to mind the fact you have to lift the toilet seat on every trip, excuse me for being lazy but that toilet seat resembles a dumbbell, I never wanna lift it,so you roll the dice and of course never win, getting the whole seat rediculiously dirty, and then yelled at

i bet most females think its a stand in once place task, oh no, pissing takes much movement. ask any guy, any real guy, you cant start urinating at the spotyou end in, almost guaranteed failure if you do
and at this point its all about mastering the maneuvering techniques, you start off 1-3 feet away from the toilet, then slowly tip toe your way closer. butonce again you cant always count on it, because once you think its over, an unexpected overflow occurs, and fail ensues

i know what your saying, hey crank use your hands, hi its me lazy and im reintroducing myself
you know you dont want to wash your hands, so why get them dirty. your hands are doing enough work holding the shirt. plus you hate the smell of that soap inyour bathroom, plus you hate drying your hands with someone elses towel when at your friends house, plus we all know toilet paper never works

and of course there is the easy way, sitting it out
i dont know about you, but sitting it out would be the hardest accomplishment of all all I named above, I would have to hover it which would put much strain onthe little to no muscles involved in my calf area

but of course sitting it out varies from person to person

then once its all done and over with, the shaking takes place. many wont acknowledge this but the shaking is actually more strategically sound than you maythink. its the point of applying enough force to shake it off but not shake it on. failure to comply will result in you leaving the bathroom and feeling theuncomfortable "drip" (non std related) which then you whisper in your head "god dammit I didnt shake hard enough"

good day

smh.gif

laugh.gif
im mad you found some much to complain about pissing. its entertainingall except pissing on the seat and having to clean it.
pissing after sex is a chore though. why wont it come out
mad.gif

i hardly eever miss,
except for them morning wood pisses, smh too hard(yes pun) to aim and psh it down

Back
Top Bottom