UPS Delivery Question ... VOL. wheres my lcd tv?!

well im sitting here waiting for ups to deliver my 32" lcd yet nothing yet. i've been tracking it and it says that its out for delivery in my city.does any know if trucks leave the bigger items to deliver later in the day? i was told to expect delivery from 11am to 7pm. smh
eyes.gif

Last time i ordered a tv online it ended up arriving 3 days later than what i was told(two weeks after i purchased). To top it off it arrived and the screenwas busted UPS employees dont care about your %%@!(make sure you plug it and and have picture and everything before you sign for it dont just sign and let dudewalk off your porch). I refused the delivery. I was told by the company that I had to wait until the product returned to the facility and they would SHIPanother one in 10-14 business days.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
So not only would i have to wait for them to get the tv back id have towait another 10-14 business days to get another tv that would probably be broken as well. So I opted for a refund, and guess what it only took them about amonth to put the money back on my card.

When it comes to electronics yall gotta stop bein hermitts and leave your house go to the damn store to make purchases like that.

lol trying here. can anyone confirm that ups delivers the bigger packages last .. just for my knowledge lol

I'm sure its based on a route? Not to mention there's probably larger volume due to the holiday.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

lol trying here. can anyone confirm that ups delivers the bigger packages last .. just for my knowledge lol
They have set routes.

It has nothing to do with package size.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

not even 7 pm yet. grab a snickers, sucker

thanks for the thoughtful insight
indifferent.gif

that's what you get for asking a stupid question ..

LMAO

I believe UPS drop off on a route system .. doesnt make no sense to drop big items last as they can be doing the same route twice ...

dont worry im sure it will be there in time for moday night football
wink.gif

Originally Posted by THockey66

They have set routes.

It has nothing to do with package size.

thats exactly right. my ups guy delivers always from 3 to 6pm. it can be "out for delivery" at 8am on the tracking but it wont be at my house untilthat time frame. I live close to UPS facility so im always the last.

Well last time I heard they arrested a few UPS employees for jacking big screeen TV's. It was a big operation that was happening involving even the UPSsecurity.

Originally Posted by CityByTheSea

Where's your LCD Tv?

Probably BROKEN inside a UPS warehouse.

Trust me, i work at UPS.

well you were right , the ups employees were playing catch with the tv when i met them outside my house .. i was
mad.gif
. did these dudes realize there was a lcd in that joint? well anywaygood thing vanns.com dobule boxed the tv and put plenty of airbags in it. tv works fine and is
pimp.gif
when i was playing on GOW2 HORDE, Madden, and Nba 2k9 last night
eek.gif

Where's your LCD Tv?

Trust me, i work at UPS.

well you were right , the ups employees were playing catch with the tv when i met them outside my house .. i was
mad.gif
. did these dudes realize there was a lcd in that joint? well anyway good thing vanns.com dobule boxed the tv and put plenty of airbags in it. tv works fine and is
pimp.gif
eek.gif

What the +$$#
laugh.gif
I would've been
mad.gif
too

Heavier items such as TVs always get delivered first. It's stated on the UPS website. If you haven't received it by now, it might've been deliveredto the wrong address. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Where's your LCD Tv?

Trust me, i work at UPS.

mad.gif
. did these dudes realize there was a lcd in that joint? well anyway good thing vanns.com dobule boxed the tv and put plenty of airbags in it. tv works fine and is
pimp.gif
eek.gif

What the +$$#
laugh.gif
I would've been
mad.gif
too

roll.gif
and you actually believed it

one dude grabbed the tv from the truck and THREW it to another person ... a butch %$# lady ... who was on the sidewalk... she caught it like a dodge ball inthe gut and put it down on the sidewalk. i didnt even have a chance to sign off recieving it .. they bounced with the quickness .. i was heated but i stillsaved a couple hundo on the transaction so im
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom