UPDATED WITH SOME PICS.... NEW YEARS EVE PARTY. Im inviting you NIKETALK.

This New Years Eve, Im spinning at La Maison in Studion City. I have an unlimited guest list and I wanted to invite you guys.
11608 Ventura Blvd. In Studio City. Is the address. All I need from you is,
Your full name
and
the full name of your guest.
So hit me up as soon as you can. Picture will be posted after the event. Thanks for the love and support.
View media item 190168
UPDATED WITH SOME PICS FOR YOU GUYS..
View media item 207088View media item 207085View media item 207089View media item 207091View media item 207092View media item 207093View media item 207095View media item 207097View media item 207098View media item 207099View media item 207100View media item 207101View media item 207102View media item 207103View media item 207107View media item 207110View media item 207111View media item 207112View media item 207114View media item 207126View media item 207127View media item 207128View media item 207130

Last edited:
Why do I ******g live in Atlanta.....
mean.gif

A bunch of dudes standing around the entire night chatting about Wale and sneakers while broads are dancing around? Count me in.

Good looking out OP, I know this spot very well.... Ill PM you with a list of a few guest. Thanks

Good looking out OP, I know this spot very well.... Ill PM you with a list of a few guest. Thanks
Hi me up bro. I need the list by monday afternoon or so. Hit me through PM.

You got me with the ticket to fly out there? :nerd:
I wish man. If I had the money I would fly you guys out to party with you.

Good looks OP. Too bad I live in FL :smh:
Feelsbatman. Sorry.

Would it be a thread jack if I posted my spot for NYE in Dallas, TX? 8)
Not at all. Post it up and see if anyone here is in Dallas.

Any NY nye parties?
Sorry man, I dont have connects in NY.

got hookups on bottle service OP?
Depends on what do you mean by hook up. I cant get it for free but I MIGHT get it at a discount price.

:lol: respect OP

What kind of music do you typically DJ? Hip hop, EDM, pop?

I actually might be in Studio City for new years....... will check back here soon

discount is what i mean.. i see on the website they hit for like 3bills a bottle...

:lol: respect OP
What kind of music do you typically DJ? Hip hop, EDM, pop?
Thanks, I spin all different types of genre. Usually try to cater to the females because if the females are dancing the guys are buying drinks, the bar is making money and the owners are happy.. If the demales are sitting down, then the guys arent buying drinks, the bar is not making money and the owners are not happy. I myself DO NOT like to play music you listen to. I play music you dance to.

What part?
Studio City in the San Fernando Valley

I actually might be in Studio City for new years....... will check back here soon
Hit me up my dude. I'll add you to the list.

the steezy shots :lol:
:lol: Dude is a character. I would actually like for him to stop by and CHILL.

Put me and ninjahood on da list
Done, tell Ninjahood to leave the sideways cap at home.

discount is what i mean.. i see on the website they hit for like 3bills a bottle...
Let me check and I will get back to you. Might be kinds hard since its new years but I will check for you.

damb Im on the other end of the US :smh:
Wish you were on this side of the US.

What's the vibe like at this spot? I work in Studio City and can't stand the people out there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom