Upcoming Nike Air Max Light

birdyman18

Banned
nike-air-max-light-february-2009-1.jpg

JD Sports has built-up a nice selection of Air Max models that have focused around the Air Max 90, Air Max 97 and Air Max Light and will be adding more styles to their collection with this Air Max Light that will release next February. Featuring suede and mesh, this Air Max Light sports a subtle combination of materials and a color scheme of grey, white and neon green. You can expect to see this Air Max Light at JD Sports starting February 2009.

Via Sneakerfiles

I'll need to see higher-res, detailed pics before judging. But oyu can't go wrong with a lil Neon!

Sup_

Man JD sports always comin' correct with the air max releases.

frown.gif

Peace.

I dont understand why they wouldn't release these in the US. All the whack Air Max Light colorways tend to get thrown our way....

For some reason I'm not sold on this one. I don't necessarilly like the color placement. And I don't know if it's the pic or if the shoes isactually made like that, but the 2 color midsole is also a turn off. I like those laser blue lights they did a lot more than these.

The theme song for the american NTers when they see these JDsports exclusives...
roll.gif

ive gotten over the disappointment

Im abit unsure about these the use of the green and the half colored sole,jd keep missing it recently
frown.gif

big tings for next year tho hopefully
wink.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

why does the UK get so spoile
I dunno what the scene is like for air max's in the u.s but it has always been big over in the u.k since day one, like the air max 90 is alsoknown as the london shoe over here,all the air max trainers had alot to do with the garage/jungle scene in the 90's over here!
but yeah i can understand your agony lol,but then U.S get dope !$%+ too so it works both ways man...

Why you gotta post that and piss me off?
Seriously, can you guys stop posting this @##%. The good CW's never get dropped in the US and in order to attain them we have to pay anabsurd amount,
mad.gif

Another AM Light I will not get my hands on.

Back
Top Bottom