UnboundVision - Urban Streetwear Clothing - SPRING MMIX '09 RELEASED

BANNER.jpg

Whats up NT!
First and foremost, I messaged Method Man before posting, he says Ican post here.

Today is the debut of my close friend's Spring '09 MMIX Line, UnboundVision!

Unbound Vision is a clothing company focused on flying above the flock. It consists of a group of individuals brought together by the commonality of cultureand inspiration. We believe that when you envision with your eyes closed, you are merely dreaming, but when you envision with your eyes open you make dreamsinto reality. This belief creates the foundation for our independent lifestyle. The world is boundless, seize the opportunity.

Here are the items:

--------/ SPRING '09 MMIX/---------

Kamon Tee

shop_kamon_large.jpg

$25

Kamons are Japanese family crests. They were proudly adorned on battle armors, clothing, and belongings. Eachkamon is unique to its own and represents a certain clan or family. This is our kamon.

------------------------------------------------------
Death to Destroyers Tee

shop_deathtodestroyers_large.jpg

trans.gif

trans.gif

trans.gif

trans.gif

$30
trans.gif

Put an end to these objects of destruction. They are blind and merciless, especially intimes of war and violence. Increase the peace by bringing death to the destroyers. LIMITED DESIGN.

Death to Destroyers Hoodie
shop_deathtodestroyershoody_large.jpg

$50
Concept- Put an end to these objects of destruction. They are blind and merciless, especially in times of war and violence. Increase thepeace by bringing death to the destroyers. LIMITED DESIGN.

Deceit Tee

shop_deceit_large.jpg

$25

You never know what a visual talking box can hide. The beliefs of lies and deceit can be deadly. Don'tbelieve the hype.
Judgement Tee

shop_judgment_large.jpg

$25

A famous symbol located around court houses across the nation. The justice lady is a representation of blindjustice and enforcement, yet ours seems to be having a difficult time judging her temptations.
Villains Tee

shop_villains_large.jpg

$25

Fu Manchu was created by English author Sax Rohmer during the yellow peril period. Fu was a popular villain inmany films, shows, and books. His looks were most popular for its racial stereotype portrayals of a certain ethnic group. Fu Manchu believes that racism isstill alive and he has a message forit.
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

--------/ DEMO LINE /---------

merch_cantholdusdown.jpg

$25
This shirt features the flying bird of Unbound Vision. The logo represents a boundless animal, free to roam where it pleases.This animal sees what others cannot; hence it flies above the flock. And what other way to represent such an animal then with a crown. True definition ofUnbound Vision.

Features: Our trademark logo on the back neck and Unbound Vision on the back bottom right
merch_birdseyeview.jpg

$25
To see past reality you must free your mind. Complimentary aids and methods can help the process, but then we wouldn't beso creative would we?

Features: Our trademark logo on the back neck
merch_flight.jpg

$40

The letters of our pride and joy. It also features our logo in the center. There's more to this design than letters, butI'll let you figure that one out yourself.

Features: Our trademark logo on the front neck and Unbound Vision on the left sleeve

As you can see these will go good with any clothing ensemble!

If you are interested in any of these, you can purchase the main website at:

http://unboundvision.com/

or you can send me a PM and i'll get you set up.

All updates will be posted in this thread

If this violates anything, I send my apologies and you can lock ASAP :]

Back
Top Bottom