UCONN vs. Gonzaga - neutral court (sort of) - ESPN - 3:30.

Should be a good one.

Let's get it, 'Zags.
pimp.gif

I think Uconn wins this one with their size

plus day games across country are never good

Daye passing up open shots again.

We can't rebound. There have been three missed shots by Connecticut that hit the floor.
sick.gif

I am, Pargo and Downs.
smokin.gif

You guys just have to get a hold of Dyson and Price. There Killing you.

Good game though

i played varsity ball with daye last year, he was a beast but hes looking soft and confused out there today, i think uconns size is too much for him

anyone else see the ****** guy with the headphones sitting next to the Connecticut bench on press row?
laugh.gif

And did Calhoun just pull Austrie out of the game with a minute to go? yikes... there are issues in uconn.

haha nah he used a iverson sleeve last year, and maybe sometimes just an xxl not XXXL haha. i agree that shirt looked hella big

laugh.gif
Calhoun was tight at the end. Few trying to talk to him and say a fewwords...Calhoun walked right by him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by petey yup

laugh.gif
Calhoun was tight at the end. Few trying to talk to him and say a few words...Calhoun walked right by him
laugh.gif

saw that - he didn't even bother to say anything to pargo or daye either, who were a little bit out of line for the handshakes... Calhoun is a real******** if you ask me, always pulling that kind of unprofessional, sore loser BS.
edit: censor doesn't work on some words
laugh.gif

He definitely is a sore loser....If I'm not mistaken I believe a couple years ago, Uconn blew a game they had in the bag and Calhoun just walked off thefloor when it was done. No handshakes or nothing
laugh.gif

Calhoun has the same attitude even when Uconn wins. I'd be a sore loser too if I was him, IMO Uconn played better the whole game, minus the final 3minutes. Guess that's the only part that matters in the end though..

Not trying to blame it all on the refs, but there was no way thabeet should have hit 5 fouls when he did, and some calls pargo and bouldin got, were no whereto be seen when price or dyson drove the lane. starting to lose confidence in calhoun as a uconn die hard

Back
Top Bottom