Tyler Hansbrough Reads Chicken Little......Kind of.

http://www.nba.com/pacers/photos/Tyler-Hansbrough2011.mp3
Can't embed but this is one of the funniest things I have ever heard.  He really went to college for 4 years?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He didnt do bad at all. he was tryin to be enthusiastic reaading to kids...? i dont get it. ? whats funny?

He didnt do bad at all. he was tryin to be enthusiastic reaading to kids...? i dont get it. ? whats funny?

Apparently you guys dont understand punctuation or how to properly pronounce words.

Apparently you guys dont understand punctuation or how to properly pronounce words.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

That's what I was saying.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

That's what I was saying.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

or you the only one that hear's somethin wrong.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

or you the only one that hear's somethin wrong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's not like he can't read, but y'all really don't find this funny at all? I'm dyin over here.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's not like he can't read, but y'all really don't find this funny at all? I'm dyin over here.

Back
Top Bottom