Two New Nike Air Force 1 High ZF Colorways Detailed Pics

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Nike Air Force 1 High ZF Bright Cactus Snow Force 1Inspired

In addition to the [Dark Army Safari Nike Air Force 1 ZF], Nike recently released the Bright Cactus Nike Air Force 1 High ZF. Inspired by the Nike Zoom Snow Force 1, the Bright Cactus Nike Air Force 1 High ZF features a Royal Blue trim, Bright Cactus in the mid panel and toebox, a Black Swoosh and strap. Texture wise, the Bright Cactus Nike Air Force 1 ZF features a croc embossed Swoosh and a striated leather upper.

The Bright Cactus Nike Air Force 1 High ZF is available now at 21 Mercer Street Nike Sportswear.

Tech Info
:
Nike Air Force 1 High ZF
Black/Bright Cactus
349384-301
$150

r2lz60.jpg

bhboxz.jpg

121ss9x.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 High ZF Black Varsity Blue

The final piece to the Nike Air Force 1 High ZF Pack which features the [Stash Nike Air Force 1 High ZF], the [Dark Army Safari Nike Air Force 1 High ZF], and the [Black/Bright Cactus Nike Air Force 1 High ZF] is the Black/Varsity Blue Nike Air Force 1 High. The Black Varsity Blue Nike Air Force 1 High features a Black leather upper with Black Canvas in the mid panel. A Varsity Royal Swoosh sits on the upper and the upper sits on an Off-White midsole and Black outsole.

The Black Varsity Royal Nike Air Force 1 High ZF is available now at 21 Mercer Street Nike Sportswear.

263typx.jpg

23ktet3.jpg

zjzazn.jpg

Peace.

MaZe

laugh.gif

I'm glad I didn't miss out on the Bobbito highs, because I don't think Nike will come with a hit here any time soon.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

Oh no!

Leave the highs alone Nike.

NO DONT DO THAT! Just stop with the "Vintage look" and give us a white body with 1 accent color and gum bottoms...
tongue.gif

The second ones are ok, i could rock those quite happily with a a pair of jeans

The first ones though........

Ugh...no. Sorry Nike, you failed on this release. Shoulda left the materials solid and maybe a non-boxy looking toe box would work too.

Back
Top Bottom