TWiTCH - "I Hate Painting Safari Print" Dunk Lows

Waddups NT,

This was just a personal pair I did for myself based off one of my all time favorite pair of shoes, the Nike Air Safari. After seeing 1OF's OG dunkadaptation from way back in the Retro Customs Post on ISS, I loved them so much I had to make a pair to rock on the daily for myself. I know they are realsimilar but I switched up the back panels and swoosh and I asked 1OF before I started these if I could do them so don't go flaming me. Besides these arefor myself anyway and not looking to sell them. The stitching was already orange and I just painted around it to preserve it. After completing this pair, I cansafely say that I'm never again doing Safari print on this big of a scale EVER AGAIN. Such a pain in the $*#! I started these like 2 months ago but gotsick of painting all the dots so I stopped, and only recently finished them today. Blah blah blah, I'll quit my whining...on to the pics.

Inspiration:
19safari95zg6.jpg

1OF's custom:
safdunk.jpg

Photoshop (I know the lining is orange but I got lazy)

Base Shoe:
dunk_animazing_001.jpg

Final Product:

Love, hate, and appreciation accepted!

Those are dope... Why didnt I think of that?!?!?!

That was on of the only shoes (your base shoe) that I didn't buy from the World Hoops edition dunks...

i cant believe you painted that, that mustve taken hours. those are amazing though, these shouldve released instead of the af1 for sure.

your safari is on point and thats what sets these off. The classic colorway is dope. Id love to see your cement print....

Back
Top Bottom