Trip to DC

Hello NT,

I am going to Washington at the end of the next week for 1 week and would like to ask DC residents for a little info help. I want to buy some particular sneakers and since my free time to go around will be very limited, it would be extremely nice if anyone could give me info on whether and where i can find them in stock there. The area I will be able to cover is Downtown and NW + Pentagon Mall and possibly Prince George's Plaza, so outlets will be out of my reach. Also i am not willing to pay above retail, so reseller shops don't work for me. My priority is the Lebron XI (no particular CW, but prefer Away or TW) and then i'm looking in no particular order for any of: Jordan III's (any CW), Jordan V's (any CW, prefer leather to nubuck), Jordan X Steels, Barkley Posite Max (Suns or Eggplant), Penny 5's (any CW not including colors like volt, pink, etc. ...basic colors only - white, black, purple, red, blue). I am aware, that it is a very long shot to find any of these sneakers still in stock, but hope i'll get lucky. My size is 11/11.5. 

Thanks in advance, any help will be appreciated 
happy.gif

Hello NT,
I am going to Washington at the end of the next week for 1 week and would like to ask DC residents for a little info help. I want to buy some particular sneakers and since my free time to go around will be very limited, it would be extremely nice if anyone could give me info on whether and where i can find them in stock there. The area I will be able to cover is Downtown and NW + Pentagon Mall and possibly Prince George's Plaza, so outlets will be out of my reach. Also i am not willing to pay above retail, so reseller shops don't work for me. My priority is the Lebron XI (no particular CW, but prefer Away or TW) and then i'm looking in no particular order for any of: Jordan III's (any CW), Jordan V's (any CW, prefer leather to nubuck), Jordan X Steels, Barkley Posite Max (Suns or Eggplant), Penny 5's (any CW not including colors like volt, pink, etc. ...basic colors only - white, black, purple, red, blue). I am aware, that it is a very long shot to find any of these sneakers still in stock, but hope i'll get lucky. My size is 11/11.5. 

Thanks in advance, any help will be appreciated :D  

Nike store in georgetown might have some of the Lebron XI in your size, maybe would have one of the barkley posites or penny 5s. You could also check shoe stores in Pentagon mall and hope someone returned some of the stuff you're looking for.

Theres a store called Major also in georgetown that might have some of the stuff you're looking for. Sometimes they charge a little more tho depending on the shoe.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the info. Actually the place i will be staying is within walking distance to Georgetown, so i'll check there first.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom