Traveling to MTL need advice

Gonna be in MTL for 4 nights for May long (Thurs-Sun) for a bachelor party. I forgot where we are staying but it is somewhere downtown. Any advice on where to hit for food? shopping? clubs? strip clubs? And any generic advice for traveling the city is appreciated.

Ste Catherine and you don't need to go anywhere else. 

If you're a party animal, check out Red Lite in Laval.  After hours club
wink.gif

Mister Steer On St-Catherine has some great burgers
happy.gif

Ste Catherine and you don't need to go anywhere else.

La Boom (corner Peel and Ste-Catherine if I remember correctly) is a nightclub with 3 floors.
If you're more "fancy", check out corner St-Laurent/Sherbrooke, there's a couple of bar/lounge/club. I've never been in one, but there is a lot of people every weekend.

That's pretty much what came to my mind, I'll come back if I think to anything else
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by quik1987

Try poutine and the smoke meat sandwiches

La Banquise near Parc Lafontaine is the place to go
happy.gif
That is a must.

I forgot the place but its a downstairs restaurant with the atmosphere being really homestyle. It'll def. fill you up.

Just on St. Catherine's somewhere around the Starbucks/Little Burgundy.

Thanks for the advice, the best man from the wedding party has us booked at a few Strip Clubs and regular clubs with bottle service, VIP, etc. Anyone have any experience with these? What's the dresscode like at most of the downtown clubs? Smoked meat sandwiches are def on the to do list.

Back
Top Bottom