[Trains resume service on Bloor-Danforth line after two teens pushed onto tracks]

http://www.cp24.com/servl...ns/20090213/?hub=CP24Home

Trains have resumed service on the Bloor-Danforth line from Ossington station to Keele station after two teens were pushed infront of a train enteringDufferin station.

One victim was able to crawl under the platfrom and avoid being struck by the train, while the other had to be pulled out from under the train during therush hour.

The incident occured before 5 p.m. on Friday and the two victims were between the ages of 14 and 17.

Police say both teens were rushed to hospital with non life-threatening injuries.

One person is in police custody after a station collector caught and held the suspect for police.

TTC shuttles buses had replaced train service for over an hour. Dufferin station had been sealed off as a crime scene.

Tune to CP24 for the latest on this developing story.

smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Wow. Can't imagine what went through dudes head under the rails while the train passed over him. Just hearing that thing getting closer would black me out.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Wow. Can't imagine what went through dudes head under the rails while the train passed over him. Just hearing that thing getting closer would black me out.
roll.gif
Word and its right by our work too, it could of been one of us but than again i don't get shifts,but u do "stock boy"... disrecession is hittin' me hard
frown.gif
...but i hope those kids are alrightcaused that's some $@!+$* up %+%#
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

roll.gif
Word and its right by our work too, it could of been one of us but than again i don't get shifts,but u do "stock boy"... dis recession is hittin' me hard
frown.gif
...but i hope those kids are alright caused that's some $@!+$* up %+%#
smh.gif
I was cut... the whole week...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

roll.gif
Word and its right by our work too, it could of been one of us but than again i don't get shifts,but u do "stock boy"... dis recession is hittin' me hard
frown.gif
...but i hope those kids are alright caused that's some $@!+$* up %+%#
smh.gif
I was cut... the whole week...
eyes.gif

Good...der hating on me
frown.gif

Heard one of the kids lost his toes - hope they nail the pusher when they sentence him - sad to say but he must have been mentally disturbed. Stay alertpeople, the world let alone Toronto is a messed up place

These little mofos are running wild like some stray dogs. I take that %$@ to school every day till late at night too.

Originally Posted by BlackChiney06

These little mofos are running wild like some stray dogs. I take that %$@ to school every day till late at night too.
Same...you just gotta pay closer attention to who is around u and walk near the wall.

Back
Top Bottom