Trade Help?!?

Should i trade my wolf greys 5s for any one of these shoes olive 5s, melo 2s, shadow 1s, infrared griffeys, or playoffs 12s?

Should i trade my wolf greys 5s for any one of these shoes olive 5s, melo 2s, shadow 1s, infrared griffeys, or playoffs 12s?

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

you should find out the value of the shoes and then base your decision on that aka post in the price check forum

Originally Posted by Whalifa420

you should find out the value of the shoes and then base your decision on that aka post in the price check forum

Depends on the condition of your WG Vs and the condition of all the other sneakers you're possibly trading for. Then it comes down to value, and finally whether you like any of your options or the WG Vs you already have. If the olive 5s are in the same condition if not better than your WG Vs, I would trade for them, but that's just me
happy.gif
. If not then none of these shoes would have an equal value to yours.

Depends on the condition of your WG Vs and the condition of all the other sneakers you're possibly trading for. Then it comes down to value, and finally whether you like any of your options or the WG Vs you already have. If the olive 5s are in the same condition if not better than your WG Vs, I would trade for them, but that's just me
happy.gif
. If not then none of these shoes would have an equal value to yours.

imo the only ones worth trading are the olive 5's and the playoff 12's, but like said it depends on the condition.

imo the only ones worth trading are the olive 5's and the playoff 12's, but like said it depends on the condition.

Playoff 12's depending on condition if DS that's a steal, if not ask for cash too.
Like I'll trade my 5's, for your 12's & $25.
The amount of money you ask for should depend on the condition the 12's are in.

Playoff 12's depending on condition if DS that's a steal, if not ask for cash too.
Like I'll trade my 5's, for your 12's & $25.
The amount of money you ask for should depend on the condition the 12's are in.

I would only trade for olive V's or playoff XII's cause you can't find them

in stores anymore. Im still seeing a few wolf grey V's floating around.

My first pick would be playoff XII's tho those things are like tanks!

I would only trade for olive V's or playoff XII's cause you can't find them

in stores anymore. Im still seeing a few wolf grey V's floating around.

My first pick would be playoff XII's tho those things are like tanks!

Back
Top Bottom