Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma City Thunder vol. (What can we say about the dearly departed??)

RAPTORS GETTING KILLED.
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
MASON ON MOON

If the Thunder weren't so garbage they'd be up by 20 right now but they're kind of wasteful on offense.

Raptors are horrendous, 3 Thunder players jumping for a rebound with NO RAPTORS IN SIGHT
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so embarassed on behalf of the raps right now..

bargnani looking like his old self, moon stays taking an L on either side of the court, JO invisible (except when durant exxxxposed him), parker barely doinganything... joey-g is our best player right now
sick.gif

we're playing a team with 2 wins on the season, TWO! and we stink this bad? i doubt BC is getting much sleep these days. however bad this game gets i justcant get myself to not watch the raptors play. sigh

So this season is a wrap? I smell lottery if we can't even beat the worst team in the league. This team is in shambles...

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Im embarrassed to be a fan of this team. I have no words for this.
Your not alone...
It's funny tho, I had a feeling they were going to lose.

Tonight, the Raptors are just embarrassing to the fullest.
grin.gif

Colangelo = Most over-rated GM in the NBA. Dude's reputation is built off of 1 turn-around season with the Suns. ALL of this mess is his fault.

In 13 NBA seasons as GM he's only gotten out of the 1st round of the playoffs twice. I think those numbers speak for themselves.

laugh.gif

Hysteria seems to be a common theme amongst raptor fans. You have nasty habit only saying what BC should have done like a year after he did it.

IN BC I TRUST.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif

Hysteria seems to be a common theme amongst raptor fans. You have nasty habit only saying what BC should have done like a year after he did it.

IN BC I TRUST.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Uh...noooooooooooooooooo

At the time when most media outlets were saying BC was leaning towards drafting Bargnani, most people questioned it.

The same can go with signing Fred Jones, Kapono, trading for Ford after he missed a season (I endorsed this trade though), trading for JO.

Only a few BC moves haven't been questioned by me, mainly signing Parker and Garbo because they were both signed to very modest contracts.

Most of BC's moves have been gambles (Bargnani, Ford, JO), we as fans have every right to question his decisions.

What makes you feel so trustworthy about BC? He's been on the job for almost 3 years now and the team has gotten worse in the two years since we returnedto the playoffs. Furthermore, other than Bosh and Calderon, this team does not have much to work with going forward. Oh yeah, did I mention his track recordwith Phoenix yet? Let me do it again...In his 11 seasons as GM with the Suns, they made it past the first round only twice. As GM with the Raps, he has gone0/2 and at this rate we will miss the playoffs this year (which is a good thing IMO).

Oh yeah...Spurs tomorrow. L

Back
Top Bottom