Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics 7:30 EST

Game #2 against these guys. First time around we had a chance to win and came up just short. This time around I dont see us playing as good as before. If thereis no Bosh or Bargs, its going to be a hard game to watch. I still believe we can beat the Celtics, but we need both Bosh and Bargs to be healthy. However, Iam excited to see Jose play against one of the top teams in the league this year.

GO RAPS!

Ford might get the start.

Raptors are going to hand the Celtics their 3rd loss of the season...

frown.gif
Celtics by 9.

Yeah, with both Bargs and Bosh out, its going to be tough to compete.

Especially in Boston.

However, go raps!

broad band link?

even though i know we are going to lose since barg and bosha re out.

nice stuff, it was a close game before the foul count went 5-0 in favor of Boston.

There are moving screens everywhere and nobody is calling@!#$.
smh.gif

Thats not the reason were losing, its just more annoying than anything
smh.gif
Frustrating to watch

Reason why were losing after one is because of poor shot selection and turnovers. In the first part of the Q, TJ made some tough passes. They were all on themark to be caught, but the player on the recieving end werent paying attention. Not TJ's fault at all. Just no communication whatsoever

And the foul count at the end of the Q was 8-2
smh.gif

Cot Damn Refs.

Not the reason were losing. Just stupid annoying.

I'm tired on everybody ragging on Boston's bench.
They have a good bench, now if you want a weakness....it is their PG situation. It is gonna show more in the Playoffs, unless they get a smart point guard whoknows the difference between a good pass and a bad pass.

Sam, im going to ask this once in the year. Can you stand up, and even though its not the refs fault were losing, but stand up and scream in one of theirfaces? Show emotion. Show you care that your losing. Show that you want to win games.

Its not your fault Sam. The players are taking bad shots and turning the ball over, and not playing defence. Its not your fault, I just want to see it. Showyour players that you wont put up with stupid play and stupid decisions.

^ i know but still. Margin of deficit is going to be the same if the raps keep playing like we are.

Ill4eva, you win this round again
laugh.gif

But man, I hope the raps come back and put this game in the C's throat, not because of the Celtics, but because of the damn homer announcers. I decided Ididnt want to watch on Raptors TV anymore, and put on the Comcast that YBD put up (much appreciated), but these dudes are the biggest homers ever.

Saying that the Raptors are a horrible team?
smh.gif
they are having a horrible game, not going to argue that. But a horrible team?
smh.gif
ill be the first to say weare playing like garbage, but ill go to battle for this team with statements like that.
smh.gif
smh.gif

oh and totally forgot to mention this earlier. Those boston shooting jackets are
pimp.gif

16 silver plates on the back for the number of championships are definately hot. And the throwbacks, even though they are rarely changed through the years, arenice to see.

No excuses, Celtics are the better team. Score would've been closer though if we had Bosh and Bargnani.

@ boston cruising their way to the playoffs.. maybe finals..

you realize that theres approx. 60 more games left? Anything can happen.

Sure, they have the potential to do so. But what if KG goes down. What if Ray goes down. What if Pierce goes down. What if two of three go down. What if allthree go down. Theres a heck of alot of season to be played. Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Great team this year? without a doubt. But again, a heck ofa long season to be played.

Back
Top Bottom