[| -- (Toronto) D-R-A-K-E LIVE In Concert Wed May 13th @ The Sound Academy -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10004279E264B20A?artistid=1309966&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=3

2628_680904016311_58003041_45678151_2077205_n.jpg

Better known as The Docks.
19+ Event.

I find it eerily funny since Drake's Tour is a College/University Tour across North America, just like Kanye's 1st tour was when he came out with"College Dropout" which was also at the same venue.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But then again both 'Ye & Drake have/had the same management.

Jesus.... $40...

Wayne better be opening up for him if I'm paying $40....

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

at least give us sosa, brigante or even andreena mill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That would be dope if she opened up wit You & Tommorow.

Sosa & Bishop? Naw, they can stay home.

blasphemy..sos is actually nice...brigante not so much lol.

andreena mill is next to blow from the GTA after drake though..she's dope as hell.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

blasphemy..sos is actually nice...brigante not so much lol.

andreena mill is next to blow from the GTA after drake though..she's dope as hell.
Yup. Her single is being played alot on FLOW93.5

after listening to dude's mixtape since it was released i was actually pleased when i turned on flow 9.35 today and heard his "you the $%$%!nbest" track being played.

^ Video coming soon too for that song.

edit: Actually when thinking about your statement Matt, Drake's BEEN getting radio play on Flow 93.5 since"The City Is Mine".....one thing about Flow is they play their locals regularly not matter what backing you have.

yeah that's the good thing about Canadian radio stations...they show a lotta love to our homegrown artists (because they have to by law). However, therehas been a lack of heat from Canadian artists in my opinion minus Kardinal and Drake.

Q, what ever happened to the video for I'm still Fly with Page?

It's been done and the "Financial Issues" have been fixed, they're (Page & Co.) just waiting for a date to throw it out. At this pointthey should throw it in the trash since the chance Page had for any buzz went out.

^ On Page's side that is.......DJ's across the World are only playng Drake's version.

replacement girl use to be played on flow religiously... i stopped listenin to flow since however (not cause of that tho)

toronto is suffering from drake fever, everywhere/everyone is playin drake lol, cant front most of his tracks are pretty good tho

who the hell is page....
nerd.gif

^ check on youtube had a single last year called "Ballin' Is My Hobby" the remix featured MIMS.

All I see on facebook is 17/18 year olds changing their status to "I'm selling Drake tickets get atme!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom