Top 23 JB/Nike Stores Carrying the Limited XX3's ?

01/01/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-xxx White/University Blue-Grey
$230
*Limited Release ONLY available at the TOP 23 "Nike/Jordan Stores
And

01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318474-151 White/Titanium-University Blue
$230
*Limited Release to Top 23 Nike/Jordan stores
EDIT: Are these releases the same (I see the product codes are different)? If so which one is correct/ do we have a firm date/why would there be two releases like this?

We're less than month away from this release and no one has dropped ANY info on what stores are carrying these or any info on why these are $230.

Can anyone shed some light on who's getting these? I called my local Niketown (NTLA) and they said they can't talk about it/ have no info.

So if I'm going to waste my new years morning standing in line I'd at least like to know where.

i'll be sleeping that morning (hopefully with a girl also
laugh.gif
)

I agree.

It's time the official Jordan Brand hype machine got up and running on the 23's.

Sure we have some hype here with people as usual saying they're trash, Jordan is failing, etc., etc..

But bring on the official stuff for the people that don't feel a need to be negative to be cool.

Bring on the 23 info.!

From my pure buying experience at various national stores, I can speculate on some sure fire locks:

NikeTown Los Angeles
NikeTown Chicago
NikeTown New York City
NikeTown Portland
NikeTown San Francisco
Footaction 34th st New York City

I guarantee that at least these 6 will have them.

*Add*

NikeTown Miami
NikeTown Denver
NikeTown Atlanta

What are the other NT's?

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

i'll be sleeping that morning (hopefully with a girl also
laugh.gif
)

co-sign! EFF that new years day release...i'll be drunk
pimp.gif
&
smokin.gif
....JB can go EFF themselves

I gurantee that footaction on 34st will have these..there's no doubt about that one..but where are the others besides the usual niketowns..

I'd cos-sign NY Giants' list. I don't think there's any way those stores don't get them. Iwouldn't be surprised if they threw a Galleria or Sharpstown store a bone down here in Houston just to spread it out, since I don't think any of themcrack the top 23.

not to kill anyones rant about what and who they will be doing on New Years Eve, but isnt that a tenative date?

i just hope they release online somewhere, because i know im nowhere near a top 23 store.

sucks for people in small cities.
i'm sure one of the stores is around me, but i'd rather not......

not to kill anyones rant about what and who they will be doing on New Years Eve, but isnt that a tenative date?

yea, it is!! if you guys would just scroll a little lower youll find out they come out on the 25th
01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318474-151 White/Titanium-University Blue
$230
*Limited Release to Top 23 Nike/Jordan stores

ive also read they might come out on the 23rd. that would suck; a weekday!!!

as for the stores, well just have to see. niketowns will get them. hopefully flightclub, nike or eastbay has them!!!

I hope so, I mean what Niketown/Footaction employee want's to get up and deal with beasts at 6am on new years morning? In that case, what NTerreally wants to spend THAT morning waiting for these to drop. I mean I'm all for camping for quality releases but New Years day? I'm going to be hungover and I'm attending the Rose bowl later that day so if it is New Years that's going to suck. But if this isn't the date let me know and I willupdate the first post. We're close enough that someone should be able to drop some info.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

From my pure buying experience at various national stores, I can speculate on some sure fire locks:

NikeTown Los Angeles
NikeTown Chicago
NikeTown New York City
Niketown Portland
NikeTown San Francisco
Footaction 34th st New York City

I guarantee that at least these 6 will have them.

You still kickin homie? Those Niketowns for sure will have them. What about Niketown Miami? I'd think they'd have them as well as Las Vegas. Atlanta too now that I think about it. What's good NY Giants 11?

^^

Alive and well. You know how we do
smile.gif

PS what happened to your Lions a couple weeks ago against the Gmen? Nevermind =p

Definately Miami and Atlanta. Is the Vegas store that big of a retailer?

The funny thing is, I think that other stores in Atlanta sell more js then NT Atlanta. #+@@ is weak and in a terrible location. But because its a niketown,they're going to choose that spot over one of the hood malls footactions.

I can't belive JB would actually try to screw with people's New Years by releasing a shoe on January 1st. Makes no sense to me, when most people (overthe age of 21 hopefully) will be drunk and recovering from the night before.

What's even more crazy and almost laughable to an extent is how far people will go just to cop these on New Years Day. I guess people don't mindhassling for a pair of Jordans on any day apparently. If I'm describing someone on here, well do what you do I aint mad at you, but my opinion is it'sjust a little excessive.

I am pretty sure Niketown Denver as well. They didnt give me any info but my friend said its a yes

Yeah I thought the release date was 1-23-08....what happened to that?

This release is gonna be hardcore. Someone's gonna get hurt man. Fools are gonna be camping out for 2 weeks. LOL

The funny thing is, I think that other stores in Atlanta sell more js then NT Atlanta. #+@@ is weak and in a terrible location. But because its a niketown, they're going to choose that spot over one of the hood malls footactions.

So true. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Supreme or Fame downtown will get them. They do pretty well in Jordan sales.

Back
Top Bottom