Top 20 Jeremy Scott adidas Sneakers

video-002615.jpg

Top 20 Jeremy Scott adidas Sneakers

i wouldn't wear any of them. sorry. just not a fan. a teddy bear on a shoe? someone please clarify.

i wouldn't wear any of them. sorry. just not a fan. a teddy bear on a shoe? someone please clarify.

"Unique design" is being polite. Some of these things are the ugliest %%%%* I have ever seen designed for a pair of feet. You might need to turn in your man card if you're wearing teddy bears lol...

"Unique design" is being polite. Some of these things are the ugliest %%%%* I have ever seen designed for a pair of feet. You might need to turn in your man card if you're wearing teddy bears lol...

Jeremy is a unique individual overall so it was only right that his personality transferred on to his sneakers.

Jeremy is a unique individual overall so it was only right that his personality transferred on to his sneakers.

I mean, if I have to give him credit for something, I can see how his designs are using the shoes like an art canvas. But for actual wearing? Hell nah...

I mean, if I have to give him credit for something, I can see how his designs are using the shoes like an art canvas. But for actual wearing? Hell nah...

they high with this list. Top 5 should be (in no order)
White/Black 2.0 Wings
GITD J-Wings
Silver/Black J-Wings
Black/White Metro Attitudes
Purple/Yellow Metro Attitudes

they high with this list. Top 5 should be (in no order)
White/Black 2.0 Wings
GITD J-Wings
Silver/Black J-Wings
Black/White Metro Attitudes
Purple/Yellow Metro Attitudes

Back
Top Bottom