Tony Allen = Goon vol. O-yay got lumped up

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Yahoo! Sports is reporting that Grizzlies guards O.J. Mayo and Tony Allen got into a fight on the team's charter flight Monday after a card game.

According to the report, which cited unidentified sources, Mayo owed Allen money following the game and became increasingly angry toward Allen when asked to settle the debt. Several players eventually had to separate the teammates.

Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace acknowledged the altercation in an e-mailed statement but provided no details about what caused the skirmish. He said: "The club considers the matter closed and will not comment further."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5990552

Only a matter of time before teams start banning gambling on team planes....

Mayo
30t6p3b.gif
  Somewhere Daniel Hackett is smiling

got off the flight lookin' like this:

martin-lawrence.jpg

This dude Tony Allen...
laugh.gif
  Didn't he have a hit out on him in Chicago or something? 

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Yahoo! Sports is reporting that Grizzlies guards O.J. Mayo and Tony Allen got into a fight on the team's charter flight Monday after a card game.

According to the report, which cited unidentified sources, Mayo owed Allen money following the game and became increasingly angry toward Allen when asked to settle the debt. Several players eventually had to separate the teammates.

Grizzlies general manager Chris Wallace acknowledged the altercation in an e-mailed statement but provided no details about what caused the skirmish. He said: "The club considers the matter closed and will not comment further."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5990552

Only a matter of time before teams start banning gambling on team planes....

Mayo
30t6p3b.gif
  Somewhere Daniel Hackett is smiling

got off the flight lookin' like this:

martin-lawrence.jpg

This dude Tony Allen...
laugh.gif
  Didn't he have a hit out on him in Chicago or something? 

Tony Allen did have Chicago dudes callin' the United Center threatening his life during the '09 Playoffs. OJ Mayo should just pay up. TA is dat life.

30t6p3b.gif
They should ban gambling on team plane though.

Tony Allen did have Chicago dudes callin' the United Center threatening his life during the '09 Playoffs. OJ Mayo should just pay up. TA is dat life.

30t6p3b.gif

Apparently it was over a $1000 - 1500 debt. OJ got what he deserved.
Also a few teams have banned gambling on team planes following the Gilbert incident.

Apparently it was over a $1000 - 1500 debt. OJ got what he deserved.
Also a few teams have banned gambling on team planes following the Gilbert incident.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

30t6p3b.gif

They weren't strictly hoein him they were trying to extort him using his family...

If you owe me 10 dollars you aint giving me 9.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

30t6p3b.gif

They weren't strictly hoein him they were trying to extort him using his family...

If you owe me 10 dollars you aint giving me 9.
ohwell.gif

If it's true that OJ owed him money, refused to pay AND was talking *#%% to Allen then he got what was coming to him. *shrugs*

If it's true that OJ owed him money, refused to pay AND was talking *#%% to Allen then he got what was coming to him. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I'm missing the part where it says mayo got lumped.

He had to sit out their last game due to "bronchitis"

He had to sit out their last game due to "bronchitis"

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Grizzlies teammates O.J. Mayo and Tony Allen were involved in a fight with each other that stemmed from a gambling dispute during a card game on the flight home from Los Angeles after Sunday night's win over the Lakers, three different sources have told CBSSports.com.

Two of those sources said the altercation left Mayo with a noticeably "swollen" face. 

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/14500965/sources-fight-with-grizz-mate-leaves-mayos-face-swollen

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Grizzlies teammates O.J. Mayo and Tony Allen were involved in a fight with each other that stemmed from a gambling dispute during a card game on the flight home from Los Angeles after Sunday night's win over the Lakers, three different sources have told CBSSports.com.

Two of those sources said the altercation left Mayo with a noticeably "swollen" face. 

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/14500965/sources-fight-with-grizz-mate-leaves-mayos-face-swollen

Back
Top Bottom