Tonsil Stones vol. White smelly stuff in your throat

Anyone have these? I've had these as a kid. It's like small white balls that get stuck in your tonsils. You cough em out and they smell real foul.

What is this and how Yall get rid of em? Right now I'm just poking me out with my fingers, but Im tired of it.

Only way is to remove your tonsils I think. I rarely get them and when I do I can't stop smelling it lol, **** is the worst smelling thing ever

Uhhhhhh. Closest thing I know of that is phlegm when I'm recovering from a cold/flu.

I get them too OP. I also just use my finger to push them out. Pretty sure the only thing you can do to never get them is having your tonsils removed

So I googled this and have experienced this as well. I really thought that it was just phlegm.

Never smelled it though lol

I've had them a few times when I was younger and that ish stinks.....lil yellow balls of stench smh

I experience this on occasion. Its horrible. I brush my teeth and gargle Listerine after it comes out. Its smells so horrible.

brush your tongue and brush to the back where you feel the sensation of gaggin (pause), you will cough up the phelm stuck to your tonsils... gargle with mouth wash x2 , rinse and repeat as necessary 

giphy.gif

Joints smell horrid. Me and my people call them throat turds :lol:

Has nothing to do with hygiene, they come from food and bacteria getting stuck in the grooves and crevices of your tonsils.

Last edited:
brush your tongue and brush to the back where you feel the sensation of gaggin (pause), you will cough up the phelm stuck to your tonsils... gargle with mouth wash x2 , rinse and repeat as necessary 

I'm gonna try this, but I don't have a gag reflex so I know for a fact I won't gag (pause)
I've been picking the stones out with my fingers

Back
Top Bottom