To berkeley nter's

Okay so I'm a freshman at berkeley right now and haven't found a lot of attractive chicks to date. (To everyone, I'm keeping my grades up, tryingto make the switch to college of engineering, in l&s right now. So I don't get too caught up in the female game.) But two days I ago I swear the sawthe cutest chick here. She had on purple avenger sb's, and the moment she smiled back at me, I blacked out. I don't even remember what happened, but Iknow it was a good feeling, but not as good as actually getting to talk to her. I was running late to class, so had no chance to talk to her. Anyone havedetails on who she is? I just really want to get the opportunity back to talk to her. Please help!!

digital m1ckey, I just saw her have on purple avenger dunks. This was actually yesterday, btw. Don't think there's many chicks at berkeley with thatkind of heat. As for the bag, I don't know, and she had on sweatshirt or jacket and jeans. The face is what did it for me. If she's your gf, you'rea lucky dude.

Yeah, not much heat there, but I wanted to ask to make sure..

I'm thinking it's her.

Was it a purple sweater to match the kicks?

Hahaha

Mickey I think it is her! This is one of her friends (the guy who helped her get back ur Tiffany's)

Yeah this is my fourth year here in berk and I have never seen any other girl with purple avengers here.

Sorry OP, she's been off the market for years

Damn.... I'm speechless.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Hahaha

Mickey I think it is her! This is one of her friends (the guy who helped her get back ur Tiffany's)

Yeah this is my fourth year here in berk and I have never seen any other girl with purple avengers here.

Sorry OP, she's been off the market for years

oh Justin! thanks for helping her out man..

fancy running in to you here..lol
roll.gif

Don't get discouraged before you even make a move, I mean she did smile at you. I'd still go for her if I was you.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Don't get discouraged before you even make a move, I mean she did smile at you. I'd still go for her if I was you.
*slap

shes taken doggie.

eh, dude probably didn't read, or doesn't know how.

anyway, pics are a no-go.

but I fLiPzKiCkZ I can be my eye-witness.

but I guess if you find me then you'll find her

Originally Posted by digital m1ckey

Yup yup, they have definitely been together for years (6 right?).

Not giving pics either. Sorry beasts

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Originally Posted by digital m1ckey

Yup yup, they have definitely been together for years (6 right?).

Not giving pics either. Sorry beasts
WELL...I HAVE NEVER! The grounds of which you are breaking NTs unwritten conduct should be grounds for banishment! Pics at bay but unprovided?!

Dam Savraj1 I know you didnt see that coming. lol a people beasting for a pic

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

*slap

shes taken doggie.

Naw, I read, but I also know girls cheat too and it seems like she was interest in OP.

Back
Top Bottom