Tip's of Travelling from Australia too AZ, CA, Vegas

Sup Fam,

Looking at heading over to the States end of this year/start of 2014 and looking for tips on my travel any help appreciated as never been and will be travelling by myself. I have a dude in Scottsdale Arizona who said i can stay with him whilst im in AZ, which is one place i cannot miss, see him and phoenix suns game being main reason. After there or before, depending on what you guys suggest, im assuming il have to fly to cali as i dont think flights go too AZ from aus. Wheres cheap places to stay with decent rooms and facilities and location. I will be going to Vegas ofcourse, was planning on doing a drive to or from vegas to from phoenix in a hire car, any cheap rides to hire would be appreciated too, a decent whip would be good, not a 4 cyclinder but not something thatl cost me a arm and a leg. And wanna visit flightclub la whilst im there too, worth a visit? Also any other suggestions would be great. Grand canyon heli ride il fit in there somewhere and arrange that prior, half want to have planned half just wanna decide while im there so i have a free reign too do whatever i please on the day.

Cheers

Flightclub is a waste of time unless you're willing to spend at least $300. In LA, you should check out RIF and Blends, not as hyped, better prices.

Flightclub is a waste of time unless you're willing to spend at least $300. In LA, you should check out RIF and Blends, not as hyped, better prices.

Thanks bro, appreciate it, how could i forget RIF! Ofcourse! I only wanna "visit" FC, not about that rape life haha. If i see a kick on my list at RIF etc for a half decent price tho i may treat my self.
REPPED!

May I recommend that you drive to CA from AZ? For me personally, driving across the states to get back to Cali during the day and watching the sunset in Cali is a dope experience. There's really nothing like it man. Take the 8 West and enjoy the scenery while bumping some good music. It makes you appreciate the pioneers that did it first. I look at the terrain and think they made people way tougher back then than they do now.

As far as Cali definitely come see San Diego. And check off the SD Zoo/Balboa park from your list. Eat dinner downtown in Little Italy and maybe go see The Gaslamp Quarter for some people watching. Maybe hit North Park for a taste of SD nightlife and then head up to LA.

Last edited:
May I recommend that you drive to CA from AZ? For me personally, driving across the states to get back to Cali during the day and watching the sunset in Cali is a dope experience. There's really nothing like it man. Take the 8 West and enjoy the scenery while bumping some good music. It makes you appreciate the pioneers that did it first. I look at the terrain and think they made people way tougher back then than they do now.

As far as Cali definitely come see San Diego. And check off the SD Zoo/Balboa park from your list. Eat dinner downtown in Little Italy and maybe go see The Gaslamp Quarter for some people watching. Maybe hit North Park for a taste of SD nightlife and then head up to LA.

Thanks for the advice. We have the exact same idea, people keep saying catch a tour between states and my reply is exactly what you said. I really just wanna drive it, take it the history and scenery and soak it all in without distractions. Really gives me goosebumps thinking of it. What a decent ride thats available too hire that would be nice to cruise in that wont cost a million dollars?
And thanks il add them sites too list of must do's. SD zoo sounds good. North Park il check too, see if my accent has any benefits hahaha.
Thanks again "mate"

bring me an aussie babe mate 
embarassed.gif

Sup Fam,

Looking at heading over to the States end of this year/start of 2014 and looking for tips on my travel any help appreciated as never been and will be travelling by myself. I have a dude in Scottsdale Arizona who said i can stay with him whilst im in AZ, which is one place i cannot miss, see him and phoenix suns game being main reason. After there or before, depending on what you guys suggest, im assuming il have to fly to cali as i dont think flights go too AZ from aus. Wheres cheap places to stay with decent rooms and facilities and location. I will be going to Vegas ofcourse, was planning on doing a drive to or from vegas to from phoenix in a hire car, any cheap rides to hire would be appreciated too, a decent whip would be good, not a 4 cyclinder but not something thatl cost me a arm and a leg. And wanna visit flightclub la whilst im there too, worth a visit? Also any other suggestions would be great. Grand canyon heli ride il fit in there somewhere and arrange that prior, half want to have planned half just wanna decide while im there so i have a free reign too do whatever i please on the day.

Cheers

I now live in AZ. About 15-20 minutes from Scottsdale.

When I was living in VA, I flew out to see a friend in San Diego. I rented a car and drove to Phoenix for a few days and then drove up to Vegas to meet some friends. Drove back to San Diego and flew back to VA.

It was cool and a nice easy/relaxing drive. Not all that DC area traffic and grid lock. Nice scenery.

Best wishes on the travels.

Check out LA, SD and SF when in CA. People will love your accent m8. :smokin good luck.

Last edited:
I heard Cecil Hotel is top notch in LA.
i wouldnt drink the water tho

Supreme is down the street from flightclub if you do end up checking it out.various cool spots there on farifax and youre bound to see one of odd future dudes or soulja boy just hanging out. ( big woop right) 

drive over a few blocks to the beverly center and visit tradition, guaranteed to catch someone famous around there

Last edited:
i wouldnt drink the water tho

Supreme is down the street from flightclub if you do end up checking it out.various cool spots there on farifax and youre bound to see one of odd future dudes or soulja boy just hanging out. ( big woop right) 

drive over a few blocks to the beverly center and visit tradition, guaranteed to catch someone famous around there

Ok im not heading to cecil hotel now haha.

Thanks for them tips, def keen on checking out supreme, not that il buy anything but def like to check it out. And catch a celeb, soulja boy or not, scuff there jays for fun haha.

Cheers guys, all good pointers here

I now live in AZ. About 15-20 minutes from Scottsdale.

When I was living in VA, I flew out to see a friend in San Diego. I rented a car and drove to Phoenix for a few days and then drove up to Vegas to meet some friends. Drove back to San Diego and flew back to VA.

It was cool and a nice easy/relaxing drive. Not all that DC area traffic and grid lock. Nice scenery.

Best wishes on the travels.

Sweet, might seeya while im there if theres any releases (provided your into jays as well) dunno how populated it is over there.

Thanks for the tips

Back
Top Bottom