TIME - Try My Shoes (Prod. StewRat) ----> TIME - I'm Just Fine (Prod. TIME) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEOS

Video was garbage, song was dope though 
pimp.gif

Yea, i liked the song.

gonna check more of your stuff, hoping for more of the same. Did you ever go over that alice in wonderland sample?

Looks like you just took some footage you shot from your phone and pieced it together.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

you'll understand the video when the continuation drops

You hype yourself up at all.? Where the CLE heads all of them shake heads no when asked about you. You exist?

Originally Posted by manslayer

Yea, i liked the song.

gonna check more of your stuff, hoping for more of the same. Did you ever go over that alice in wonderland sample?

thanks and i sold that beat

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

you'll understand the video when the continuation drops

You hype yourself up at all.? Where the CLE heads all of them shake heads no when asked about you.

You exist?

kinda hard to get heard here because nobody wants to hear local artists until they have a buzz... i aint even wasting my time tryin to promote locally

Originally Posted by Wade187

Video was garbage, song was dope though 
pimp.gif

This. You need a way higher resolution video recorder and someone with a more stable hand. But the song is ill.

If that's the same dude that did money everywhere, i think he did a better job on that video. the try my shoes track is cold tho imo and one of my fav tracks from you.

some of the lines on there >>

You should hit some non hip-hop blogs/messageboards with I'm Just Fine, I think you'd get a better reception there. 

Back
Top Bottom