Timberwolves (2-14) @ Hawks (7-10) - 12/06 - 7pm

836r8f9.png
@
6s8b59s.png

The Atlanta Hawks (7-10) had trouble finding other scoring options in the loss to Detroit, with JoeJohnson being held to five points. His team-leading scoring average
dropped a full point from 21.7 to 20.7, as he finished with his lowest total since he had five at Memphis on April 2, 2006.

The Timberwolves (2-14), who lost to the Hawks 94-87 on Nov. 24, may be on their way to one of the worst seasons in franchisehistory. They have been banged
up all season, and that hasn't helped matters during what was expected to be a difficult year after Kevin Garnett was dealt to Boston.

8aw26af.jpg

lets get back to .500%

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can picture the wolves coming out of this with a win. hopefully McCants has a good game

twovles are almost too crappy to the point where they might come out with a W if the Hawks dont bring their A game...
their record is far worse than what they are. its not like they get blown out every single game.

Nonetheless, lets go hawks!

Hawks have so much talent. We're talented too, but we have a bunch of injuries. I hope, but doubt we pull out a win.

Atlanta has KILLED the Wolves the last couple years so I'm not expecting much. If I had to guess I'd say ATL by about 12-14 but if JJcan turn it around it's going to be more.

I'm sooo tired of us coming out every night and playing below average basketball. It's BEEN time to get rid of Woody. I hope somebody like Marvinjust takes it to another level tonight because I'm slowly starting to lose faith in Joe. I know what he's capable of, but it seems as if he's notgiving his all anymore. I hope he proves me wrong SOON.

Hawks by 13

hope somebody like Marvin just takes it to another level tonight because I'm slowly starting to lose faith in Joe

word!. jj needs to come out and be elite tonight. play how you know how to.

hurry
mms://a483.l3072829416.c30728.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/483/30728/v0001/reflector:29416?auth=caEaBaibEdEciaia5ajdcaTc2ducnabc0ck-bhwjom-eS-DnGDDzn&aifp=0002&upos=1

damn... hawks are freaking slipping right now!
holy crap, down by 6!
smh.gif
x 5 million

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

laugh.gif
the wolves can play with any team in the league. its just inexperience that makes them lose each game. we had the spurs down by 14 in the fourth quarterthe other night, this team is scrappy

Not to take anything away from the Wolves cause they got a few players I like {McCaaants}, but only scoring 8 total points in the 3rd is absolutelyUNACCEPTABLE. I'm burnin one now to calm my nerves, but Woody really needs to go. Isaiah this season > Mike Woodson's career as HC. I believe himand Billy Knight are screwing, there's no other reasonable explanation as to why he still has his job here.

fire woodson is exactly what i was thinking regardless of the outcome.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! JJ HIT THAT WITH 2.2 SEC LEFT... OMG!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A plethora of mistakes

How do you give Marco Jaric a layup for the potential game-winner with 2 sec left

SMH ATL...y'all make it hard for yourselves all the damn time. Your team has talent...i dunno why it doesn't get things done on a more consistentbasis.

Back
Top Bottom