Timberland Sizing Question

There's a pair of Timbs online that I wanna get, but they're a half size too big and I'm not sure how they're gonna fit. If anyone here has worn Timberland boots a half size bigger with or without issues, let me know. 

There's a pair of Timbs online that I wanna get, but they're a half size too big and I'm not sure how they're gonna fit. If anyone here has worn Timberland boots a half size bigger with or without issues, let me know. 

most timbs in my experience are half a size too big in the first place. i wear a 10.5 in all nikes, new balance, asics, jordans etc. and always get a size 10 in timberlands. this includes 6in boots, field boots, boat shoes, chukkas and abington brand so in this case it sounds like these would be an entire size too big for me, and i would say the same for you. the only issues i can think of in getting a bigger size would be the fit of the shoe and it possibly looking goofy/clown shoes on your feet.

most timbs in my experience are half a size too big in the first place. i wear a 10.5 in all nikes, new balance, asics, jordans etc. and always get a size 10 in timberlands. this includes 6in boots, field boots, boat shoes, chukkas and abington brand so in this case it sounds like these would be an entire size too big for me, and i would say the same for you. the only issues i can think of in getting a bigger size would be the fit of the shoe and it possibly looking goofy/clown shoes on your feet.

Good lookin' out, Coco. I've been scoping these deadstock vintage 90s joints online for a while, but it looks like someone else is gonna be styling.

Good lookin' out, Coco. I've been scoping these deadstock vintage 90s joints online for a while, but it looks like someone else is gonna be styling.

Back
Top Bottom