Timberland 40 Below

Can anyone assist me where I can find the timberland 40 below boot? Either brown or black.. I am PayPal ready.. Thanks.

Son I'm looking for 11-11.5 too. I missed out in the November release. I had no idea they were dropping! Must of been a super exclusive QS from timberland cause I found they dropped the month after the release date!!!!

Yeah I'm mad i missed out also. only place i seen em sit was timberland Japan website.

Yeah they still have small sizes left but all the big sizes are gone. What are Timberland's other country websites? Maybe.

EDIT: Timberland Italy says they have them
in stock at many stores in Europe. South Africa, Japan, and South America. I dunno how we can do phone orders though.

Last edited:
Yeah that was my next question, how can we do phone orders... And who will ship to US

Thanks guys for the info, the stores over them have them or are they just online but on their japan website?

Yeah they still have small sizes left but all the big sizes are gone. What are Timberland's other country websites? Maybe.

EDIT: Timberland Italy says they have them
in stock at many stores in Europe. South Africa, Japan, and South America. I dunno how we can do phone orders though.

Yeah that was my next question, how can we do phone orders... And who will ship to US

Yeah I don't know how to do international phone orders and yeah I believe they ship to US if you can get in contact with them

Sure thing will do when I get out of work, going to see if I speak to a rep at timberland , will keep you guys updated on the situation..

I was thinking about getting these too but by the time I heard about them, all were gone and only ones on the Bay were going for close to $500.

Back
Top Bottom