Tiger Woods new girlfriend VOL. #LOSING

Tiger Woods apparently has a new girlfriend. Rumor has it, Tiger has been seeing a 22-year-old student named Alyse Lahti Johnston from Cleveland, Ohio.

The two have been seeing each other for a few months and they have been spotted on Tiger's yacht. 

The new flame's biological father is former St. Louis Cardinal pitcher Jeff Lahti.

She attends a University and her campus is in West Palm Beach, Florida-near Tiger's new $60 million bachelor pad. 

article-1367990-0B405B0900000578-795_233x358.jpg

Tiger-Girlfriend-2_post.jpg

Not winning.

She looks like every other average white college girl 

Sorry if already posted

It's funny how the hashmark has become part of our lexicon (outside of numbers).

But yea, he's #bilosing

Also, this is the same dude who was bagging bummy Perkin's waitresses in church parking lots, too late for standards talk.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Tiger-Girlfriend-2_post.jpg
looks str8 to me, and she probably has a gang of friends down to "break international law" on that yacht  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:

she's probably taking birth control, signed papers to agree to abortions, and is down for naked twister with her friends

#winning

lmao. If she's smart she'd get knocked up by him.
I don't see this lasting long at all. I've dated girls cuter than that.
but damn dude could date Star Jones and still be winning.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett
looks str8 to me, and she probably has a gang of friends down to "break international law" on that yacht  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
brettTHEjett wrote:

edit:

she's probably taking birth control, signed papers to agree to abortions, and is down for naked twister with her friends

#winning

Word. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Also, this is the same dude who was bagging bummy Perkin's waitresses in church parking lots, too late for standards talk.

But did you see some of the other chicks he was bagging? They were cetrified dimes!  

Back
Top Bottom