Tiffany Dunk SB Original Samples...

I would have def copped these too but the actual release Tiffanys are top 3 in my opinion

2j0fhy0.jpg

m7ys0z.jpg

They should actually release these now but the joints released aare 10x's better as stated before

theyre not bad...i woulda copped too. but i like the ones that actually were released more

im not arguing the samples are better, to be honest behind Supa's the Tiffs are my favorite SB

but these would be a nice dunk to just beat around in, cop 2 pairs for retail just wear the hell outta them

These look like the highs that are about to drop with the pink swoosh. I like the ones that dropped better than the samples. The croc lookin print crushes thatplain suede lookin material.

Croc is def flashier.

I have to say one of the samples I'm glad that stayed samples. They are nice but no where close to the released version.

xilegacy wrote:
I have to say one of the samples I'm glad that stayed samples. They are nice but no where close to the released version.
I'm not so glad they stayed samples because it shows what Nike is scrapping instead of releasing but i am happy with released version as well

This just shows how important that croc print is to the overall shoe. It's not just the aqua colorway...the croc print sets this shoe off!

Sample are still nice, thou.

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom