Three-year-old girl set to become world's youngest tattoo artist

article-1266581-0928A120000005DC-413_468x621.jpg

article-1266581-0928A12D000005DC-676_468x549.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-girl-set-worlds-youngest-tattoo-artist.html

Most three-year-old girls are just getting to grips with felt pens,but Ruby Dickinson is taking her artistic tendencies a step further.

Thetoddler is set to become the world's youngest tattoo artist afterlearning the trade from her father, Blane, who runs a tattoo parlour inWales. 

Mr Dickinson, 36, is importing an ink gun from the U.S. that has been specially designed to be used by small hands.
Ruby will be getting the miniature tattoo kit for her fourth birthday in October.
Mr Dickinson told North Wales Pioneer: 'Ruby is well aware she is getting the kit, she cannot wait. She wants to be a tattoo artist when she grows up.

'The aim is to get her to tattoo my leg with a birthday message for my 40th birthday.'

The toddler currently takes tattoo lessons after nursery as well as practising with a toy kit at her father's shop.

Mr Dickinson hopes to beat Canadian Emilie Darrigade's record of tattooing part of a butterfly on to her father's arm when she was five.

According to her father, Ruby is nearly able to draw a complete version of her favourite design - a spider.

'I'm under no illusions that she'll do a Van Gogh, after all she's only three-and-a-half,' Mr Dickinson told The Sun.

'But I've got 70 per cent of my body covered in tattoos already and it'll only be the size of a 2p piece, so I'm not too worried she'll make a mess of it.'

MrDickinson, who runs Inkaholics Anonymous at his home in Penmaenmawr,Conwy, added: 'It'll be a proud and very special moment for me and forher.

'She really loves it and I'm pleased I can teach her the skills.'

However,despite hoping Ruby will take up tattooing as a career, the toddler'sfather is keen to let her make her own choices. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reener

looks like she cant even hold the pen thing right.
eyes.gif

8bf156e4b73b94fbf8d7838eef4e417cfa1068b.jpg

YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A HATER, AND YOU HATE THE ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE
I JUST THINK YOU'RE MAD THAT SHE'S ALREADY MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!
11e253ce1eb94373916f248655b2aba5bc280cc.gif

naw, j/p, this is just plain ******ed, people need to stop getting tats, they look fine on paper but look at how far it's gone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Thats hot,she will be the goat when she get older, but id neva let a 3 year old ink me up. No way No sir.

^
laugh.gif

Does the rugrat have a tat on her arm or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Originally Posted by durantula

that's cool but SMH at her already having a tatto
That's a fake tat from the toy she is using.

Look at all the blue marks on his hand that she did with the toy - It matches hers.

That's the toy that Walmart used to carry but they stopped because of a bunch of angry parents...

It's called the 'i tattoo' and it's like $150 lol

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by solematic j21

He looks like Robert de niro but balled.
Yeah, he made his fair share of money. 
You know he balled. Chemo.
roll.gif
roll.gif
same line I was thinking...

And I can't imagine walking into a tattoo parlor seeing a 4-year-old inking someone up...

Back
Top Bottom