THREAD CHANGE, RELIGIOUS/CHRISTIAN WOMEN UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
Is there a bigger turn off than a girl who goes on and on about God and church n $%$#. As some of you may know,God and I don't have the best relationship. But we've always had mutual respect for one another until now. God is a C-block telling women to wait formarriage. What part of the game is this? This chick I wanna hit invited me to church with her but I'm scared to go 1. Cause i may spontaneouslycombust 2. I don't think it will lead anywhere.

I can already see the arguments happening.

"Hey hunny. what you'd do today?"
"Got vaccinated for HIV"
"
indifferent.gif
"

laugh.gif

atleast their truthful
ohwell.gif

but OP should now that by now,
laugh.gif
but if a woman is not giving you what you need go on the next one, dont make a thread in NT

I had a really, really good relationship end because I wasn't Muslim--we had everything in common, had tons of fun together, but *BAM* "my fatherwould never approve."

My current GF is Christian, but more tolerant of my atheist views. Hence, why things are going better with her, sort of.

I'm not a bad person, I live within whatever rules your religion probably gives. I totally agree with the 10 Commandments, but I just think of them ascommon sense social behavior guidelines.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

atleast their truthful
ohwell.gif

but OP should now that by now,
laugh.gif
but if a woman is not giving you what you need go on the next one, dont make a thread in
By religious i don't even mean catholic school girls, those are freaks. I mean ultra religious black southern baptist catching the holy ghoston cue lets say a group prayer before exams religious. Like who does that?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I had a really, really good relationship end because I wasn't Muslim--we had everything in common, had tons of fun together, but *BAM* "my father would never approve."

My current GF is Christian, but more tolerant of my atheist views. Hence, why things are going better with her, sort of.

I'm not a bad person, I live within whatever rules your religion probably gives. I totally agree with the 10 Commandments, but I just think of them as common sense social behavior guidelines.
Thou shall not kill and thou shall not steal are the only useful commandments and basically what laws in most societies are based on.

I agree AntonLeVey. The only positive thing about a really religious girl is that you know they are gullible.

I GOT MY LITTLE " BRAIN WASH SHAWTY " AS I CALL HER LOL

SHE STAY TALKING DOWN ON SCIENCE & SCIENTIST

SAYING THEY ARE TRYING TO BE GOD

AND THEY SHOULD JUST STOP WITH ALL THE ADVANCEMENT AND READ THE BIBLE THEY ARE THE DEVIL

I ADMIT I DO GET THE SICK FACE WHEN SHE SAYS CRAP LIKE THAT

BUT I CAN WORK AROUND THAT SHE HARDLY TALKS BOUT CHURCH ANYMORE OR GOES PERIOD NOW ...YAY

BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN SHE STAY ASKING WHY I BELIEVE IN ALIENS

SOME BODY WONT UNDERSTAND ....SOOON THEY WILL THO
pimp.gif

I just wanna anoint her forehead with my holy water. Jus saying. She's a 25 yr old virgin too, smh.
smh.gif

im 1/2 with these type of girls.
one straight up gave me the marriage talk i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

and the other, had her listening to metal and her parents thought i was satan
roll.gif

depends how you get at them/turn them out.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Why are all your threads about religion and how you don't like stuff relating to it?
LOL do you even pay attention my last like 20 threads have had absolutely nothing to do with religion.
laugh.gif

I comment on a lot of religious thread other people make, but I rarely ever make one. I have this satanic/anti-christ agenda so it's natural for you toassume and only focus on me making religious threads. 90 percent, possibly more of the threads i make have nothing to do with religion.

If i'm wrong give me some proof otherwise.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Why are all your threads about religion and how you don't like stuff relating to it?
LOL do you even pay attention my last like 20 threads have had absolutely nothing to do with religion.
laugh.gif

I comment on a lot of religious thread other people make, but I rarely ever make one. I have this satanic/anti-christ agenda so it's natural for you to assume and only focus on me making religious threads. 90 percent, possibly more of the threads i make have nothing to do with religion.

If i'm wrong give me some proof otherwise.
I'll rephrase my statement. A lot of the threads you post in have to do with religion, well the ones I notice at least.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

If she's hot I don't give a crap.
Yea but how long are you willing to play that game and listen to her talk about how Jesus needed to be nailed to a 2 by 4 so we can drink hisblood and cleanse away our sins?

You do know there are woman out there not religious? You can't move on? Really? Besides, I'm sure the ladies just LOVE satan worshipers.

Back
Top Bottom