Thread about Hunger and Motivation

How do you stay motivated? 

How do you strive to work hard and make better of yourself. 

How do you keep your mentality in sharp and in focus.

For example people who have jobs how do you strive to become better and not just get comfortable where you are?

For people who are students or job hunting how do you stay motivated to succeed on days you may not want to or just feel lazy?

What are your tricks and pointers on how to become a better and stronger person?

Tell me things that help you guys get through the tough days.

How do you stay motivated? 
How do you strive to work hard and make better of yourself. 
How do you keep your mentality in sharp and in focus.

For example people who have jobs how do you strive to become better and not just get comfortable where you are?

For people who are students or job hunting how do you stay motivated to succeed on days you may not want to or just feel lazy?

What are your tricks and pointers on how to become a better and stronger person?

Tell me things that help you guys get through the tough days.

I have nothing to contribute.

but i need some pointers too :nerd:

Motivation is a hard thing to just obtain.

You're either an inspired person or you aren't.

Motivation is a hard thing to just obtain.
You're either an inspired person or you aren't.

this

so many of my homies are stuck in this comfortable mentality. theyre stuck where theyre at. they say they want to make it big, but none of them want to make the sacrifice to do so.

you think you're going to become successful (read: rich) working the minimum hours a week? no. if you want it, you gotta go out there and work harder than everyone else.

as cheesy as it sounds, whenever i lose sight of my goals, i watch one of these:

Back
Top Bottom