Thoughts on Sagging. Yay or nay?

Im tired of walking around school and seeing jeans at peoples knees. Boxers hanging out for the world to see. Its like pick up your pants. I mean there is a degree at which it looks decent but come on dude. I sag a bit when wearing any type of shorts, but thats really it. So NT, What's your thoughts on sagging? Do you do it? Do you think it looks low.class?

Im tired of walking around school and seeing jeans at peoples knees. Boxers hanging out for the world to see. Its like pick up your pants. I mean there is a degree at which it looks decent but come on dude. I sag a bit when wearing any type of shorts, but thats really it. So NT, What's your thoughts on sagging? Do you do it? Do you think it looks low.class?

Nay. Just sloppy as hell. I believe people should be able to express themselves however they like, but damn
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Nay. Just sloppy as hell. I believe people should be able to express themselves however they like, but damn
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I just like the pants/shorts to have a relaxed fit on the waist. I slightly sag, but its hardly noticable.

I just like the pants/shorts to have a relaxed fit on the waist. I slightly sag, but its hardly noticable.

2 definitions of sagging.

The first is wearing something a little off your hip, that's fine with me. I rarely wear something directly on my hip.

The second is wearing something 6 inches off your hip with boxers showing. I think it looks ridiculous.

But I really don't care. If you wanna look silly so be it. Hell, some dudes that sag get way more bunz than I could dream of, so who am I to judge.

2 definitions of sagging.

The first is wearing something a little off your hip, that's fine with me. I rarely wear something directly on my hip.

The second is wearing something 6 inches off your hip with boxers showing. I think it looks ridiculous.

But I really don't care. If you wanna look silly so be it. Hell, some dudes that sag get way more bunz than I could dream of, so who am I to judge.

Back
Top Bottom