This was the greastest song of the decade, I swear to God vol. OMG

I swear to God this song makes me shed tears everytime I hear it. A video for this would have been the most epic thing in life. WOW!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I swear to God this song makes me shed tears everytime I hear it. A video for this would have been the most epic thing in life. WOW!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

AND MY POPS, IT DON'T HELP THAT YOU GONE

MY SELF TO MOVE ON!!!!!

%%*% is like Shakespeare bruh.

I Really Mean It is way more epic, though. Especially the first time I heard it in the Gangsta Music video.

I was like "OMFG WHERE CAN I GET ALL THE LEATHERS IN THAT ROOM?!?! I DON'T CARE IF I'M 15 IN THE SUBURBS I'M PUSHIN THAT WHITE, MOM! #!+% GYM CLASS WE ROLLIN DICE DRINKIN SURGE OUT HERE! WHAT'S REALLY GOOD?"

MY SELF TO MOVE ON!!!!!

I Really Mean It is way more epic, though. Especially the first time I heard it in the Gangsta Music video.

I was like "OMFG WHERE CAN I GET ALL THE LEATHERS IN THAT ROOM?!?! I DON'T CARE IF I'M 15 IN THE SUBURBS I'M PUSHIN THAT WHITE, MOM! #!+% GYM CLASS WE ROLLIN DICE DRINKIN SURGE OUT HERE! WHAT'S REALLY GOOD?"

Yea this #*%! was the swag anthem thooooo %%@+@$ couldnt tell me #*%! when i found the instrumental back in the day
30t6p3b.gif

Yea this #*%! was the swag anthem thooooo %%@+@$ couldnt tell me #*%! when i found the instrumental back in the day
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

MY SELF TO MOVE ON!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom