This is why Mac users think they are so special huh?

al audi

Banned
apples-killing-the-rest.png

imma stop messin around an copp myself one for xmas this year

You can have a decent PC that doesn't have any problems and be reliable without paying that much, just so that you know.

First and only issue I've had with mine was my charger was overheating. Got a new one for like $15 on Craig's List.

Mac owner since December 08
pimp.gif

First and only issue I've had with mine was my charger was overheating. Got a new one for like $15 on Craig's List.

Mac owner since December 08
pimp.gif

You can have a decent PC that doesn't have any problems and be reliable without paying that much, just so that you know.

Mac owner for just 3 months....I'm loving it so far, but there are certain things I'd rather do with a PC so I still use my Thinkpad every once in a while. But just for general use, the Mac is
pimp.gif

Mac owner for just 3 months....I'm loving it so far, but there are certain things I'd rather do with a PC so I still use my Thinkpad every once in a while. But just for general use, the Mac is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

like what?

an also what you mean for general use?

seems everyone loves their mac, if they are really that much better quality rise the price is justified imo.

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

like what?

an also what you mean for general use?

seems everyone loves their mac, if they are really that much better quality rise the price is justified imo.

I own both a Mac and PC, and I much prefer my PC over my Mac.
However, the hardware and price on Macs are straight doo-doo. You gotta pay $1,800 for an up-to-date Mac, for Christ sakes...
laugh.gif
Also, the thing about Macs not getting viruses, that is purely a myth.
With that said, both have their pros and cons, and even though I prefer my PC, I still love my Mac.

Back
Top Bottom